What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Ham, turkey, prawns and chicken with a salad for tea, cracking start.

I think i'm about to burst.
You Dont Win Friends With Salad GIF

Suitman

Post Whore
I really hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas Day.
I enjoyed the day at the ex's with the kids, and her mum and partner. Just 6 of us which was relaxing and peaceful, compared to my families get together on Saturday with 25 of us there, which was also fun.
Wonderful food today - lobster, prawns Ham, Chicken and great salads, a Christmas pudding to die for.
Some nice presents gifted and received. It was very chilled. A very welcome and enjoyed Christmas Day.
The weather played ball which also helped.
After reading @TheRam post in another thread, I feel lucky today.
For all those that have done it tough today, please reach out to any of us at any time.

Last edited:

T.S Quint

Coach
Today was good.
No complaints here. Even the kids were pretty well-behaved. They crashed pretty hard at bedtime.

T.S Quint

Coach
And just like that our plans have changed due to sickness as well.
My youngest was up all night last night with a nasty cough and high temperature. Not Covid (at least the test was all clear) but had to delay our trip down the coast for at least another day.

At least I get to sit and watch the cricket and Niners game instead...maybe, if the kids will let me have a TV.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Im a bit suspicious of current covid testing. Son was crook as rookwood kept testing negative eventually got well. DIL, negative, negative then positive. Crook as. Positive for 2 days then negative. Becoming well slowly. Grandie tested positive. Slightly unwell. Tested negative 2 days in. Is now well. Ive been crook for 5 weeks. Every test negative.
As I said Im very suspicious. New vaccines released regularly but does testing keep up with new variants? Who the fu*k knows.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
It can get down to your testing procedure, its very uncomfortable sticking the bud up your nose, so a lot of people dont want to make them self uncomfortable, so they are either too quick or don't stick it up far enough

sometimes its best to get some one else to do it for you

also, some of the tests are inconsistent, they are mass produced and there can be faulty ones, some are faded and need to be done again and sometimes the second line, the one that means you are positive, can be very faded if your body is fighting the virus off so your level of infection is weaker as its relative to the boldness, or darkness, of the Covid line