What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Merry Christmas Everyone!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Any merkin who makes their kid cheer for Parra should be reported to Docs, but if they cheer for Manly,Bullscum or the Melbun Scum dumping them at the nearest orphanage is quite acceptable.

Suitman

Post Whore
Well, it hasn't taken long for a thread started with all good intentions to turn to shite. Hardly a surprise around here.
Best of luck with the newborn Noise. I mean that.
Merry Christmas to you and your soon to be extended family.

emjaycee

Coach
Great post @Suitman - hope you have a great and well deserved break mate.
My Xmas/New Year festivities don't involve me doing any cooking although this year I am designated prawn peeler for about 2kg of prawns. Starting Sunday we are heading to my wife's ex-sister in law's place so my daughter can see her cousins from that side. Lunch on the Northern Beaches and I think I am designated driver for that one.
Xmas Day the three of us continue a tradition we started in 2003 with christmas day brunch at Manly before we head home for a few hours and then over to my brothers for dinner with his family.
Boxing Day will be cricket and not much else for me and then I have 2 games of golf on Wednesday and Thursday. Back to work on Friday although it will be a light day as I have a client lunch on.

In between all of this I will be reading the Forums of course and it goes without saying, Merry merkiny Christmas you bunch of loosers.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
Nice thread Suitman.

Wife and I will be driving from Launceston to Hobart on Xmas day. Thinking of going the coastal route for something different.

We aren’t really big on Christmas but the wife has booked us in for a Xmas dinner at our hotel which looks really good. Will post photo on here.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Merry Christmas f**kers

I'll be doing Christmas with my extended family, I am, of course, the Alpha Male of this party.

the phantom menace

First Grade
I would just like to wish all on here a very happy and prosperous Christmas.
May you all have a great day or days.
Thanks Suity. Merry Christmas to you, and hope you have a good day and enjoy your coming few weeks of activities.
Would love to know how everyone else is going to spend their Christmas day and break.
Off to my Mum's Christmas Eve to stay over on what will be her first real Christmas without my late step-dad (who died at Christmas last year). Then onto the better half's grandmother's place for Christmas night. Then a rest day at home, and away to my grandmother's for a few days with a beach within walking distance, chilling out and reading etc. Getting back home for new years, which more so than Christmas is my favoured renewal celebration/time of year.
Anyway, I truly only wish the best for all of you.
Stay safe and stay happy.

Merry Christmas forumites.
Thanks again Suity. And while it has never really been my favourite time of year personally, I also wish everyone here at Parra LU a safe and fulfilling Christmas.

Suitman

Post Whore
I said I would post some pics from today's family Christmas celebration.

My roasted vegie dish before putting in the oven. I had pre par boiled the carrots and spuds.
I blanched some green beans later and added to the dish for extra colour.

1703320452933.png

A couple of nibble platters that one of my daughters and I put together.

1703320863059.png

1703321064453.png

And finally, my ex caught up with her dad today and had a few visitors who came to see him in palliative care.
Danika Mason and Yvonne Sampson. Amazing girls.

1703321954742.png

Last edited:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Had to cancel Christmas, or at least postpone it for a week to New Years Eve.

Too many people, me included, with Covid.

IFR33K

Coach
Had to cancel Christmas, or at least postpone it for a week to New Years Eve.

Too many people, me included, with Covid.

Not good mate. Hopefully symptoms don’t knock you about too much.

have a merry Christmas everyone.

May God bless you all and your families.

crocodile

Bench
Good on you @Suitman. I'm up at Hawks Nest this year at my wife's brother's joint. There'll be a whole rake of us up here for the week. First year without my Mum but she did make it to 92. Good Xmas to everybody. Even those that argue with me or pass on unsavoury insults. It's all in fun. Hopefully, encouraging my sons to be Parramatta fans has not caused any mental health issues.