What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2010 Crowd Watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evenflow

Bench
And the 11k in Melbourne is piss poor too. I though Melbourne were regularly going to outdraw Parra?

Melbourne, the team that supposedly cheated Parra out of a GF win, a team they hate with a passion for losing it, the first time they met since that fateful day, a day of redemption, a home and away game that was built up in the media more than any other in recent memory, a game Parra fans marked down on their calenders as one they literally couldn't want for, they were gonna give the Storm players and supporters every bit of abuse, ridicule and vitriol they could muster and told anybody and everybody who cared to listen just what they were in for. The scene was set.

After all the massive build up, tension and anticipation the crowd number was a grand total of?..........7572 :lol:

Bay City

Juniors
11k in Mlbn is a good turn out considering the cirumstances.

Mlbn have done what all stadiums should do and put the majority of the crowd on the side opposite the cameras. I was expecting them to post more than 11k until I saw a shot of the side where most of the cameras are on and the whole upper level was empty.

Loudstrat

Coach
Excuses - - their crowds are exactly the same as Olympic Park :lol:

Canterbury averaged 16k after their rort was exposed in 2002.

And every storm fan swore they would average 20k at AAMI. I still remember the Kings of Leon excuse!

Teddyboy

First Grade
What going on a townsville.
I thought people were happy to see the back of SOO so the club games get good crowds but WTF.

brad_19

Juniors

And every storm fan swore they would average 20k at AAMI. I still remember the Kings of Leon excuse!

We probably would have if we didn't have the stuffing ripped out of our club (not insinuating that the punishments weren't fair btw).

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member

Storm home averages 2000-2010:
Etihad
'00 = 14,622
'01 = 11,980
Olympic Park
'02 = 9,058
'03 = 9,626
'04 = 8,882
'05 = 8,898
'06 = 10,869
'07 = 11,711
'08 = 12,474
'09 = 11,978
Etihad/AAMI
'10 = 16,041

In summary, STFU, you're an idiot.

Storm home averages 2000-2010:
Etihad
'00 = 14,622
'01 = 11,980
Olympic Park
'02 = 9,058
'03 = 9,626
'04 = 8,882
'05 = 8,898
'06 = 10,869
'07 = 11,711
'08 = 12,474
'09 = 11,978
Etihad/AAMI
'10 = 16,041

In summary, STFU, you're an idiot.

Dont usually agree with you ,but Misty is a bitter bitter ,insular twit

Timmah

Staff member
And the 11k in Melbourne is piss poor too. I though Melbourne were regularly going to outdraw Parra?

I'm interested as to why the 2009 Grand Finalists Parramatta are drawing an average of 17,000 when the Bulldogs, running 13th and having a sh*t of a season are averaging 20,822?

Ladmate

Bench
I'm interested as to why the 2009 Grand Finalists Parramatta are drawing an average of 17,000 when the Bulldogs, running 13th and having a sh*t of a season are averaging 20,822?

We both know that the eels have the most amount of bandwagoners in the competition. They have their supporters, like the ones on this forum, but most of them only go when the team is winning.

Timmah

Staff member
Correct kungl, all this weekends crowds are 0. I grabbed the aggregate, added this weekends crowd and divided by matches played.

Billythekid

First Grade

Thats me you are refering to. Obviously when i made that prediction the storm hadn't been stripped of their premierships and stopped being allowed to earn points.

I still stand by my prediction that within a year or two we will be regularly outdrawing parra. The salary cap scandal has slowed down the progress a bit.

adamkungl

Immortal
Thats me you are refering to. Obviously when i made that prediction the storm hadn't been stripped of their premierships and stopped being allowed to earn points.

I still stand by my prediction that within a year or two we will be regularly outdrawing parra. The salary cap scandal has slowed down the progress a bit.

They're already only 1k off Parra's average, even without the ability to play for points. Unfortunately I expect as the season wears on and their performances probably get worse, that 16k average will dwindle, but expect a huge resurgance next year when they look for retribution

Timmah

Staff member
Tigers supporters bay almost sold out.

Reports of 18,000 tickets sold.

Looks like my prediction may very well live up to the hype... 18,500 IMO @ Bluetongue today.

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
decent size crowd at anz stadium, just like at penrith the other week it looks like being mostly kiwis.

WaznTheGreat

Referee

Because you included the 42,233 Brisbane(Suncorp) double header crowd(Bulldogs vs Titans,Broncos vs Panthers) even though there were only 5 Bulldogs supporters there you phucken idiot.

LOL at the Bulldogs including that Suncorp double header figure in there crowd average

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Because you included the 42,233 Brisbane(Suncorp) double header crowd(Bulldogs vs Titans,Broncos vs Panthers) even though there were only 5 Bulldogs supporters there you phucken idiot.

LOL at the Bulldogs including that Suncorp double header figure in there crowd average

nah its coz Pawwa are shiiit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts