What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Archer wins the grand final

Same as last year. Anyone who thinks referees don't influence the results of the big games are kidding themselves

jc155776

Coach
I think every possible poor decision that could be made has been made by all officials involved.

As per usual, Dragons can't do anything without the aid of the referees.

It is beyond pathetic and a f**king disgrace to the game of rugby league

applesauce

Bench
Wow now up to 4 penalties I can think of that should of been called against the Dragons that were not...

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Wow now up to 4 penalties I can think of that should of been called against the Dragons that were not...

Not forgetting the Roosters try that was disallowed, despite it never being forward, at all

Dragons have been awarded 3 trys that shouldn't have been awarded.

A f**king disgrace it is

If this was boxing they'd be calls of match fixing

mongoose

Coach
Even if they have scored only 2 legit tries :sarcasm:...they still win the game, dont they?

idiots

Ladmate

Bench
Meh. It happened last week, but no one gave a sh*t other than tigers fans and some other fans. I'm used to it.

RugbyHighlights

Juniors
Even if they have scored only 2 legit tries :sarcasm:...they still win the game, dont they?

idiots

No. Because the Roosters had a legit try disallowed. And if not for the bad calls the momentum wouldn't have been with the Dragons to score 2 legit tries.

Would it? f**king halfwit

The 18th Man

Juniors
Let's be honest, the Dragons were the better team BUT, the refereeing was horrible not to mention the missed touchy call in the opening try (though can be forgiven, sight blocked).

Latest posts