What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Storm want it the most this year

broncos2010

Juniors
I think they will go all the way this , they want it the most they have something to prove.

If slater , smith and cronk are there with no injuries we will see them in the grand final this year.

user_nat

Coach
I want to see how they go in a few more away games. They were pretty terrible up in NQ.

beads6

First Grade
I tipped them for the Premiership at the start of the year, I hope I am wrong.

Collateral

Coach
They will be top 4...they arent unstoppable like they used to be though. Thats what happens when you play by the rules I guess.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
I think they'll cop a fair few losses around Origin. That'll bring them back a peg or two. I think the original poster is right about them being hungry, though. I think they are going to do better than I originally predicted.

Ike E Bear

Juniors
True, but that's the difference between a team that's rorting and one that's not. A fair team is going to have an off night occasionally, especially when their opposition have their blood up (e.g. Dragons vs Sharks).

Noa

First Grade
Watching the way the holy-trinity is playing Im a bit worried about burn-out come the end of the year, especailly Cam & Billy.

Mr Saab

Referee
They will come unstuck around origin time when they will be fielding a team of nevilles

taxidriver

Coach
they have a dream start to the season

first twelve rounds gives them 8 home games, a bye and only 3 away games.

the second half of the season with 9 road trips will tell us more about them.

Evenflow

Bench
They will come unstuck around origin time when they will be fielding a team of nevilles

Two of their byes fall on Origin weeks so it'll only be the one game without Slater, Smith and Cronk which will be against the Roosters at AAMI Park.