What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Todd Carney Last Chance no.35

adamkungl

Immortal
Similar indescretions as in repeated alcohol related incidents you f*cking idiot.

Todd Carney's "incidents" while at Easts.
Drove the next day after a big night out.
Was caught drinking with some guy who later belted his missus.

Lock him up and throw away the key :lol:

CMUX

You forgot about lighting a fart on fire :crazy:

Razor

Coach
People keep bringing up the drink driving incidents. Whilst not defending it, how many get caught drink driving every day? Should everyone of them get fired from their job?

bileduct

Coach
People keep bringing up the drink driving incidents. Whilst not defending it, how many get caught drink driving every day? Should everyone of them get fired from their job?
http://www.reoiv.com/images/random/trying_to_be_geniused.jpg

Ulysseus

Bench
Sigh
Anyway, as I have said before Todd is a weak f**king merkin.

He is not really an alcoholic, a real one would have taken the opportunity to get shitfaced whilst being paid.
He is just an attention whore who does not know how to contain his drinking related stupidity.

I've seen real alcoholics, they turn up to work drunk, they bugger off at random parts of the day to get a knock, they don't show up at all for a few weeks at a time and when they do they are a shadow of themselves.
They sometimes went without a drink for a few days after being dressed down for being unreliable and they'd be on edge knowing they couldn't drink - of course that failed and they'd f**k it up by not showing for a week and then got fired.
Some were good blokes, but they just wouldn't f**king stop doing something that I really don't think is a disease per se.

Todd is just a selfish f**kwit who will wonder where it all went wrong when they finally heave ho his arse to the curb.

Walt Flanigan

Referee

So all Osama had to do was change jobs and he would have been sweet!

Because apparently ones past is erased once you get a new job right?

No..........this is not an extreme comparison

Raider_69

Post Whore

Why are so content to ignore the rest of his incidents?
Todd's history doesnt disappear just because he's changed clubs, his record isnt suppressed and disqualified from being used against him

whether committed at your club or not, the man has history and trying to isolate his incidents at the roosters and pretending his incidents prior arent relevant is embarrassing. He has a long illustrious history with alochol related problems and they appear to have followed him to the roosters

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Ohhhh now I see. All previous indescretions prior to the Roosters are forgotten.
As I've said before the NRL (or more particularly Gallop) should be stepping in here. THey HAVE to take into account all of his history.
And for the LAST time, nice and S L O W L Y so you understand, I am not saying they should sack him. I am saying he should still be sitting out the season until he gets his s*it together. I am saying its bloody ridiculous that the Roosters are bringing bloke back after 3 weeks when he clearly could not have sorted things in that time. To hell with the repercusions on Carney's health as long as Politis gets a win. A joke.
So for the last f*cking time I am not saying he should be sacked.:roll:

super_coach

First Grade
I really dont see what people are getting upset about, really did anyone think for one minute the Chooks were going to side line their best player for a season while the team is playing like a busted bus. The question that has to be asked are they really concerned for the kid or results on the field.

To be honest most other teams would be doing the same thing if faced with the same problem, its all about winning and its hard to win when the rolls royce is in the garage.Might be wrong but we talking professional sport where winning is the only thing

adamkungl

Immortal
Ohhhh now I see. All previous indescretions prior to the Roosters are forgotten.
As I've said before the NRL (or more particularly Gallop) should be stepping in here. THey HAVE to take into account all of his history.
And for the LAST time, nice and S L O W L Y so you understand, I am not saying they should sack him. I am saying he should still be sitting out the season until he gets his s*it together. I am saying its bloody ridiculous that the Roosters are bringing bloke back after 3 weeks when he clearly could not have sorted things in that time. To hell with the repercusions on Carney's health as long as Politis gets a win. A joke.
So for the last f*cking time I am not saying he should be sacked.:roll:

Stepping in where??? NOTHING HAPPENED. There is no incident. You are suggesting the NRL randomly step in for a non-event that occured 2 weeks ago which he was already stood down for. At worst there was a minor breach of club policy, the NRL has nothing to do with it.

I really dont see what people are getting upset about, really did anyone think for one minute the Chooks were going to side line their best player for a season while the team is playing like a busted bus. The question that has to be asked are they really concerned for the kid or results on the field.

To be honest most other teams would be doing the same thing if faced with the same problem, its all about winning and its hard to win when the rolls royce is in the garage.Might be wrong but we talking professional sport where winning is the only thing

Tbh most people agree there's not much doing upstairs other than footy, playing is probably what's best for Carney, rather than sitting around doing sweet f**k all for a year wishing he was on the piss.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
Stepping in where??? NOTHING HAPPENED. There is no incident. You are suggesting the NRL randomly step in for a non-event that occured 2 weeks ago which he was already stood down for. At worst there was a minor breach of club policy, the NRL has nothing to do with it.
QUOTE]

FMD. Do you have the attention span of a goldfish??
I have been saying the NRL should have stepped in and suspended him just like they did Brett Stewart when the sh*t hit the fan at the start of the year. By not doing so they gave this idiot the message he could do what he likes.
And the NRL would be within their rights to step in after this last episode given Carney met with the Galloping Goose and was promised as part of his magic "5 point plan" that he would no longer drink which was accepted by the NRL and ensured he wouldn't be suspended at the time.
And yeah he was stood down "indefinitely" which I think most in league took as being longer than 3 bloody weeks. Well then again it is the Politis steggles so shouldn't really have expected anything less. Which is why Gallop should be stepping in and saying "this kid is not ready to come back". But we all know he won't............

Razor

Coach
I have been saying the NRL should have stepped in and suspended him just like they did Brett Stewart when the sh*t hit the fan at the start of the year. By not doing so they gave this idiot the message he could do what he likes.
And the NRL would be within their rights to step in after this last episode given Carney met with the Galloping Goose and was promised as part of his magic "5 point plan" that he would no longer drink which was accepted by the NRL and ensured he wouldn't be suspended at the time.
And yeah he was stood down "indefinitely" which I think most in league took as being longer than 3 bloody weeks. Well then again it is the Politis steggles so shouldn't really have expected anything less. Which is why Gallop should be stepping in and saying "this kid is not ready to come back". But we all know he won't............

It was a joke Stewart was suspended. And anyway he was accused of doing something (which he was found not guilty on). Carney wasn't even accused of doing anything. How on Earth could the NRL suspend someone for violating the clubs policies? A policy most clubs don't have.

CMUX

So all Osama had to do was change jobs and he would have been sweet!

Because apparently ones past is erased once you get a new job right?

No..........this is not an extreme comparison

Yeah because terrorism and getting pissed are the same thing.

You’re a clown.

THE CHAMP

First Grade
So when Lockyer lied to everyone by saying he didn't crash tackle the bouncer he should have been suspended?

This is a bewdy. Did you see the footage ya knob!? It was the manager and he hardly touched the pathetic softcock. Anyway Carney is geniused. Should be turfed out of the league. He pissed on people in a nightclub for christs sake! He's banned from Goldburn. How much of a wanker does someone have to be to get banned from an entire town!?

adamkungl

Immortal

'Indefinite' means 'as long as we can without it ruining our season'. Every club except Cronulla knows this. f**k me you're a sook.

Dazraider

Juniors
Yeah Daz, whatever. Rooster supporters are only too happy to keep Carney, he is the reason the Roosters played in the grand final last year and we're hoping he can do the same for us this year. It must hurt you guys in Canberra to have sacked him putting your team in the unenvialbe position of being hot shots for this year' wooden spoon, I pity you.

I admit that i dont really give a stuff what he did and we miss him a plenty as well on the field even though he is a tosser off the field he is a great player on his day. and yeah roosters had no hope in hell doing well last year if it wasnt for him as seen now and year prior.
It definately sucks that the roosters pounced on him and the raiders didnt have a chance to get him back but thats life and this year is spoon year for us unless something miraculous happens and one more thing I never stated once ever that we was a force this year as i know our defence has been the problem for atleast the last decade if not more and we cant fix that we cant do anything to the comp

Hutty1986

Immortal
They were never going to sack the bloke. Just f*cking bring him back and move on, he was playing like a busted ar*e anyway!

Humphrey

Juniors
let him play. we all assume he must be a dickhead , but he`s only playing footy , not performing brain surgery.there`s plenty of knobs playing league or other sports.their not gods, lets not treat them so( but dont give us this b.s about depression etc)

WELL SAID :clap:

Latest posts