What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Plughole

Are the Storm (and by association their fans) Scumbags?

• Total voters

Packy

Bench
You have a great team. Even after all the shit. Why do your players need to stoop to shit like this?

afinalsin666

First Grade
People laying down play the ball slower than people standing up. That simple. Until they make a rule where you can't put players on the ground, i dare say we will keep doing it. By whatever means necessary. Plus nothing we've done (this year) was as bad as benji casually strolling it out at full time against Warriors. That hurts the "spirit" more than any tackle.

And come on big norm this thread needs you.

Noa

First Grade
Sika Manu - low scum act of the highest order. Your teams tactics are only going to create quadriplegics unless it gets stamped out for good. Makes you sick in the stomach for supporting our great game.

T.

drama-queen-day-2010.jpg

MsStorm

Bench
I notice that the highly strung heat attack candidate Bellamey is instructing some of his players in new ways to slow down the play the ball. Kneeing opposition players in the calf seems to be the new low Bellamey has stooped in order to win a match. This bloke instructs his players to carry out tactics that are not in the spirit of the game. He has a history of doing this.

:lol::lol::lol:

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Hi guys, I'd just like to formally appologise for my lack of recent trolling. I'm a bit out of form at the moment. Having hated the purple filth since 1999 I knew somewhere along the line my intensity may slacken. Form is temporary but class is perminent (f**ked if I can spell that last word, I've tried a few different options but they all look wrong - like a fat chick in a Storm jersey slobbering over a melting icecream).

Somewhere down the track Gallop has us playing in Melbourne, to help swell your attendance numbers, so with that in mind I plan to peak my trolling in the week or so leading up to this highly anticipated game. From all accounts, your side will be fielding a salary cap legal team, a pub team, but never the less a salary cap legal team.

ps; Any early word on how many weeks Fur Ball will get for his late, late, late knee's after the NSW try?? Does he want Slaters highly regarded title of 'The games Biggest Grub/Cat'??

See you in Melbourne.

Big Norm

BigNormProvan

Juniors
Only thing Im aware Bellamy has a history of is coaching teams to rip St. Merge a new one.

Stop right there, thank you very much, you little Spice Girl. Don't boast about ripping Saints a new arse when it was done with an illegal team. You don't get away with that bollocks on my shift.

Big Norm

mystormboys

Juniors
Hey Big Norm hope your not one of those Dragon supporters who walk out of a game before it finishes like those who did yesterday

Dragon

Coach
Before we let you leave AAMI on Friday night, your coach must cross that field, present himself before this army, put his head between his legs, and kiss his own arse.

LETS GET IT ON

Bman26

Juniors
What Wayne and Darius get up to is between them and their fans, we don't condone that sort of behaviour.....

to_ddeath

Coach
Hey Big Norm hope your not one of those Dragon supporters who walk out of a game before it finishes like those who did yesterday

Who can blame them? They were served up rubbish.
Since your mob cheated your way out of oblivion roughly 6-7 years ago, you might not have experienced that feeling. Though I'm sure a few of your bandwagon supporters walked out back in the 08 GF :lol:

T.

BigNormProvan

Juniors

Nar, that's not my style. I sat thru it in my Dragon lounge until the final whistle. I can confirm that the Bundy was far more palatable than the dross served up by my team.

Looks like it's a fully blown sellout at grapple HQ this Friday, that in itself may inspire the fur-ball to have a shave and try to look more man than ape.

Saints by 10 and back on track to go back to back.

Big Norm

Evenflow

Bench
Though I'm sure a few of your bandwagon supporters walked out back in the 08 GF :lol:

T.

Nah, stayed to the very last second. Just as i did in 1999 when we were 14-0 down at half time only to come back and beat the Choke. Still remember that? I do, like it was yesterday. I know you Stains fans have done everything possible to erase it from your memory so just in case you have here it is again. Enjoy ;-)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJktYiq_n0M

E.

Nar, that's not my style. I sat thru it in my Dragon lounge until the final whistle. I can confirm that the Bundy was far more palatable than the dross served up by my team.

Looks like it's a fully blown sellout at grapple HQ this Friday, that in itself may inspire the fur-ball to have a shave and try to look more man than ape.

Saints by 10 and back on track to go back to back.

Big Norm

You must be doing it tough Normie...hope it continues.