What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'11 | Prelim Final 2 | Sat | Storm v Warriors | AAMI

Grand Finalist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dragon

Coach
Honestly guys, what an amazing half that was from the warriors. Should have been up bv 20 but the storm defence is that good.

Epic f*cking win

Also, thanks have to go to bunniesman

Eelectrica

Referee
Congrats warriors. Brilliantly played.
Relentless go forward and awesome defence.
Best of luck in the big one, now go beat Manly,
Deserved winners.

redvscotty

First Grade
I have never felt happier for a team other than the Dragons for making a grand final.

f**k yeah Warriors!

I don't know if I've seen the Warriors play better, that was incredible. Wanted Storm to win because I thought they'd be the only ones to challenge Manly but... come on Warriors, if you play that game against the Eagles you can win it.

Storm... no go forward, just got monstered by the Warriors.

pantherz9103

First Grade
Storm peaked too early. Been down on form for a month and met their bogey side and got out muscled. Will be a Warriors fan next Sunday against Moanly.

GongPanther

Referee
Storm peaked too early. Been down on form for a month and met their bogey side and got out muscled. Will be a Warriors fan next Sunday against Moanly.

Warriors IMO will be specials when Manly front up without a couple of their players.

I was going to go for Manly if it was V Storm..

But now I can take the pleasure of watching Manly losing a GF although they will be a more formidable opponent compared to the crap that Melbourne dished up.

And besides,its about time the Kiwis got a premiership.

BTW,anyone else here that couldn't get onto this thread/site for two hours from 9:40 p.m.?

Latest posts