What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Least Favorite Australian Sports Commentator. (all sports)

Brutus

Referee
How bad is it when him and Drew Morphett get together and crap on about all the old Fumbleballers???? Even worse Morphett is from NSW iirc :crazy:

Drew Morphett grew up a Dragons tragic and now wouldn't have a clue what the words rugby league meant.

It's what they do to you down there in Victoriania.

WaznTheGreat

Referee
Sounds like you geniuss hate every commentator on earth but yet you still sit at home and watch the games as opposed to going to them live and not having to worry about a commentator

Spastics

roughneck

Juniors
Craig Foster for sure. The most self obsessed, opinianted and wrong person i have ever come across. He is a bellend of the highest order.

I bet he pulls all over everything he writes he loves himself so much. And his voice is beyond annyoing.

Foster wins easily, he is an opinionated turd.

Hench

Juniors
Gould and Rabs are OK when aren't together.

Garry Freeman is absolute f**kwit.

The "witty" banter on the cricket commentary is deplorable.

lingard

Coach
geez you are a precious lot.

I like them all.

yeah they f**k up, yeah they say stuff which annoys, but reallydoes it matter so.

I say no.

I think this is the only sensible post in this thread. Except for mine, `cause I agree with you.

Bennyfishel

Juniors
How Mark Nicholas got,and kept his job with channel 9 as a cricket commentator is beyond belief, all the others on the program have played top class cricket and some have captained Australia whilst he has only advanced as far as playing for Hampshire ((BIG DEAL),and he always seems to be trailing in knowledge when discussing the game with the others...............BORING

Latest posts