What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This jersey - yes or no?

Who likes this jersey?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Madsharkie

First Grade
Voted yes but agree it needs more blue. Black shorts would work too, and a massive rich sponsor!

Windy70

Juniors
I don't care what jersey they wear. As long as TC is in one.

But yep, needs more blue and a sponsor.

Quigs

Immortal
how about we get that new brand of Nuts on the jersey.

It's passed the courts, so wouldn't that be neat.

It would be great for our TV games.

redback

Bench
I Hate it.

It looks like the same one my best friends cousin's wifes uncles next door neighbours brother in law designed and sent to the club as a suggestion last year.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Sky Blue shorts would work with that ensemble, maybe black stripes.. Too much white for mine, without getting into gay raves about plumage, I also doubt it would be popular from a marketing pov.

Quigs

Immortal
p-rogers.jpg

Frenzy.

Immortal
Nice reminder that sky blue shorts suck Quigs.

Might go OK with this white thing from last night but that gear Sludge has on is overkill on the sky blue. One of the worst, gayest ensembles ever IMO

hahah

the grey jersey

i reckon our best away jerseys have been the current one and the white fins jersey.

this trial one is ok. but i dunno why they would bother making another set of jerseys for trial games.

Stinkler

Juniors
Nice reminder that sky blue shorts suck Quigs.

Might go OK with this white thing from last night but that gear Sludge has on is overkill on the sky blue. One of the worst, gayest ensembles ever IMO

For starters, calling it an "ensemble" makes it "gay" to begin with!
:p

Stinkler

Juniors
I may be Robinson Crusoe but I didn't actually mind the grey number.

The grey was worn with white shorts and socks, and had no black in it.
Add some black in the jersey, throw black shorts one, and it wouldn't have been as bad.

Latest posts