What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Beau Ryan: Does he annoy you as well?

Beau Ryan : does this guy annoy you as well?

• Total voters

2010Dragons

Bench
Guys....read the thread properly, did I say he is a crap player ? NO!

I said his bullshit antics are annoying and insulting to the average person on the street who doesn't know who he is.
He is a Gong boy...plays ok but he must shut his mouth and let his footy do the talking.

AlwaysGreen

Immortal
16 clubs, with each having a 25 man roster, that's 400 players (I did Maths C). I propose a thread for each player asking about their personality.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Guys....read the thread properly, did I say he is a crap player ? NO!

I said his bullshit antics are annoying and insulting to the average person on the street who doesn't know who he is.
He is a Gong boy...plays ok but he must shut his mouth and let his footy do the talking.

You annoy me for watching The Footy Show.

Steve_oneskie

Juniors
he is good for comedic value, not that what he does is funny just the way he thinks he is funny but in reality he is just making himself look like a knob with no brain.

1 Eyed TEZZA

Coach
I think he's funny. I also watch the Footy Show and I thought Ray Hadley was pretty good last night.

be_a_rebel_by_Lombax2007.jpg

moik

Bench
I don't know if he's funny or insulting because I don't watch the Stupid Show.

The rubbing of his head annoys me for some reason.

hutch

First Grade
anyone who doesnt think he is funny obviously hasnt been involved in a footy team before. every team has its clown, he seems like a good bloke who doesnt take himself too seriously. the beau knows havnt been as good this year, he is probably running out of topics to do. last years were some of the funniest sh*t ive seen!