What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up, up, cronulla!!!

Miller Lite

Juniors
Guys, seriously....that was the most inspirational Sharks win I have witnessed (albeit on TV). Hell, 2 years ago, 8 down, we lose. Gallen is just sublime.

I would go as far to say, he is the finest footballer I've seen go 'round.

Absolutely incredible.

Guys, seriously....that was the most inspirational Sharks win I have witnessed (albeit on TV). Hell, 2 years ago, 8 down, we lose. Gallen is just sublime.

I would go as far to say, he is the finest footballer I've seen go 'round.

Absolutely incredible.

You should marry him.

hugzy

Juniors
wow cronulla if youse can keep it up will make the playoffs with ease

vs tigres: heard it on radio, got lucky as tigres got complacent after lightning start, but in the end should've won the game

vs knights: should've beaten us about 30-6

vs manly: after the knights game i knew youse were ready for an ambush, great win

vs cowboys: didn't watch the game but just going by possession chart, magnificent win

could and maybe should've been 4-0...

BunniesMan

Immortal
I think I've picked youse maybe at most twice in the last 3 years. If you're going to start doing strange things like winning regularly I might have to change my #1 tipping rule (never tip Cronulla).

Doing my first draft of next weeks tips. You have Penrith...that's it, BunniesMan is officially tipping the Sharks.

undertaker

Coach
Should def be 4/4. Without question

Bloody maxwell

Fixed.

Although we defended brilliantly against you guys, I will give credit where credit's due and agree with what your captain Gallen said on TFS couple of weeks ago: it wasn't a convincing win. Botching 7 tries turned out to be more than costly and had we been playing another side (bar Parramatta, Gold Coast or LOL@5(c)uff$), we would've got hammered

Last edited:

Miller Lite

Juniors
I think I've picked youse maybe at most twice in the last 3 years. If you're going to start doing strange things like winning regularly I might have to change my #1 tipping rule (never tip Cronulla).

Doing my first draft of next weeks tips. You have Penrith...that's it, BunniesMan is officially tipping the Sharks.

BunniesMan........put the mouse down and back away.....slowly......

Latest posts