What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft Dugan to play on with dislocated AC joint

img0490lk.jpg

img0489jj.jpg

Yep, booked in for a shoulder reconstruction at seasons end. Currently has a dislocated AC joint, but is playing on for the rest of the season...

SOFT!

Bretto

Bench
That tattoo looks like a 5 year old drew the outline...

Nasty looking injury. Hopefully he doesn't do more damage that can't be undone by playing.

skeepe

Immortal
Apparently the doctors have said he can't do any more damage to it by playing.

I'm sceptical of that, but they know more than I do.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
I don't think anyone can deny his commitment to the raiders but he is painting a massive target on himself. That said we f**king need him back.

edabomb

First Grade
I reckon Furner wants him out for the season so there's another excuse when we finish 15th.

Stinkler

Juniors
Hope he doesn't run into Jeremy Smith and Paul Gallen next weekend....

I have no doubt that he'll be out for the season before the season ends.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
What I find quite funny is in these Parra supporters mind it makes logical sense for a doctor to allow him to play with a torn ac joint but not a boil. They are pretty dumb. It was the fact he had a somewhat serious infection.

Pierced Soul

First Grade
even though the docs say he cant do any further damage, I think he's being pretty stupid by showing it. plenty of opposition players will now target the area further

Latest posts