What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Soft Dugan to play on with dislocated AC joint

He has an ear ring in his right ear...

Plenty of guys have ear rings in both ears. It's not 1991 anymore.

F*ck if I had a bone poking out like that I'd be freaked the f*ck out and go right under the knife.

I knew Duges was tough, but damn. He's Craig Gower level tough.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
So he's doing this because Reece Robinson has showed such good form right? Can't have some blow in showing up the Dugan.

Sucks for Robinson. He's been super impressive and I was looking forward to him having an extended run in the top grade.

RR has been great against the terrible sides like the tigers but the ease the broncos shut him down shows we miss dugans class.

perverse

Referee
honestly, i think it's negligent for him to play. i don't think you need to be a doctor to know this is a good chance of ending in more tears.

i'm amazed the club isn't doing the responsible thing and having him get it fixed. are they that desperate... and have that little faith in their depth? i seriously would not classify this as a niggle... and it's only round 7 1/2...

Last edited:

Card Shark

Immortal
Bomb the dickhead, he won't be able to reach up to catch it.

If he does catch it, line him up & try to put the shoulder back in place.

There is bravery & there is stupidity. No prizes for guessing which 1 this is.

RABK

Referee
Except a Brett Morris f**k up. Handled that like a deer in headlights.

#nevertoplayoriginagain
#hayne>dugan

Pete Cash

Post Whore
yep thats going to get us biting. oh man you have trolled me so good. i am so angry at your post.

Seems pretty stupid, like most moves of desperation. I'd say once the Raiders are out of the finals race they'll get him out of there and give him the operation. I hope I am wrong, but I can only see this ending badly, which is a shame because I am a fan of the Dugan.

Boganater

Juniors
It looks very risky , but we need him badly.
To all the Parra/Dragons/Rooters or whoever trolls taking shots, honestly if he had signed with your club you would be jizzing all over the screen about how great he is.

carcharias

Immortal
Got a mate who has the same injury.
Never got it fixed

Looks f**ked.
He says it doesn't hurt at all .

Doesn't play footy though.

ceagle

Bench
Hard to see how you wouldnt be hesitant to tackle with that shoulder. You would think you would be more likely to break it with it sticking out like that.

moga

Juniors
img0490lk.jpg

img0489jj.jpg

Yep, booked in for a shoulder reconstruction at seasons end. Currently has a dislocated AC joint, but is playing on for the rest of the season...

SOFT!
Unfortunately Dugan is a major injury concerne for Raiders and will never be consistent at any level, hopfully Raiders do not resign him..

Latest posts