What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

IFR33K

Coach
That's only 625 k's a season.
I'm happy with that.

Suity

Overs if he's on the wing in today's salary cap. Fair money if he plays centre. Obviously I'm not taking any consideration to third party sponsor deals.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Overs if he's on the wing in today's salary cap. Fair money if he plays centre. Obviously I'm not taking any consideration to third party sponsor deals.

He's an awesome winger, probably the best around, let's move him to the centres.

Just spoke to a highly respected Sydney journalist and asked him re Folau.
"Certainty to join the Eels"..he replied.
Take it for what it is worth...just passing on the info he told me. Wasn't in confidence, so I have no trouble putting it on here.

#scoop

forward pass

Coach

Good wingers are worth more to a side than centres these days. You can manage with an ordinary centre - but having an ordinary winger is suicide.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Just reported on radio that eels cannot fit him under the cap and are asking the NRL for dispensation.

Sorry, but if you can't fit a player under the cap then pay his less money or don't sign him.

no idea how reliable that is

IFR33K

Coach
Good wingers are worth more to a side than centres these days. You can manage with an ordinary centre - but having an ordinary winger is suicide.

I would rather a gun centre than winger. But that's me. Centre is probably the hardest position to defend in.

Everyone is going to have their own opinion though.

Last edited:

Craig Johnston

First Grade
i bet they don't anymore :D

gws_giants_israel_folau_billboard.jpg

bwahaaha

Latest posts