What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Folau turns back on Eels to play rugby union

eels81236

Bench
No...Phil Rothfield. He is coming through town on Sunday and wants to catch up.
Didn't say it was a scoop. Just posted what he told me. Who cares if you like it or not Jake..certainly not me...

Correct me if I'm wrong, Pete, that Stuart and Rothfield are good mates I believe.

bartman

Immortal
That's only 625 k's a season.
I'm happy with that.

Suity
I think it's overs personally. Should be on an incentive deal of some sort, only rising to that salary amount if he earns in with form in his first season back in the code.

Windy70

Juniors
Hell of a signing guys if it is official. Like riding a bike for him. Gratz. An asset no doubt.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
We might start making metres out of our own half with Izzy on on board! That is the reason he will be a good pick up, his size. Much like Guru Jnr........if we can't get forwards, big backs who can gain metres out of our own half will certainly help!

This.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I think it's overs personally. Should be on an incentive deal of some sort, only rising to that salary amount if he earns in with form in his first season back in the code.

An in-demand player like Folau (sorry, Falou) would reject a deal like that and sign with another club that offered more money and security.

magpie4ever

First Grade
I reckon Parramatta will be the Sydney Roosters of the west. It will be spot the anglo-saxon, shortly.:roll: And will finish where they do, in the also rans.:crazy:

magpie4ever

First Grade
542206-israel-folau.jpg

Can I say that if I was a marketing man looking to expand my image in the southern hemisphere then you couldn't beat these two !

What as a campaign for gay marriage.:crazy: