What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ask LU - The relationship advice thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ What JW said. Dani has a cute nose and does the cutest little whiny voice when you annoy her.

As for where I am at, I can't say I have ever been in love with anybody, although there is a girl I have been seeing quite a bit of lately. I think about her a lot, and the last 4 times we have seen eachother I've only meant to spent 2 hours with her but it's blown out to at least an hour longer than planned. We seem to think the same way as one another in regards to where we're at. We kissed today for the first time and although it didn't feel like there were butterflies and fireworks and Sixpence None the Richer songs going off in my head, it was really nice. I'm keen to do it again and she's apparently been thinking about it ever since. I do know that I like her, I am attracted to her and I keep wanting to see her (and vice versa).

Thoughts?

Mate, that's how I started.
Four years later I'm a married man.
Good luck with it hey!

Jubileeboy

First Grade
^ What JW said. Dani has a cute nose and does the cutest little whiny voice when you annoy her.

As for where I am at, I can't say I have ever been in love with anybody, although there is a girl I have been seeing quite a bit of lately. I think about her a lot, and the last 4 times we have seen eachother I've only meant to spent 2 hours with her but it's blown out to at least an hour longer than planned. We seem to think the same way as one another in regards to where we're at. We kissed today for the first time and although it didn't feel like there were butterflies and fireworks and Sixpence None the Richer songs going off in my head, it was really nice. I'm keen to do it again and she's apparently been thinking about it ever since. I do know that I like her, I am attracted to her and I keep wanting to see her (and vice versa).

Thoughts?

I'm the romantic kinda guy...

F@#k her
F@#k her brains out :D

Dragon2010

First Grade
I think I turned my social life down to play video games tbh.

It was raid-night. We were going for server 1st Sarth3D 10man back in WotLK. No way was I missing that.

I've quit now. Mists is the worse expansion of the lot.

Frederick

Staff member

Thoughts?

God you're so gay :lol:

dogslife

Coach
I don't want to sound like a bandwagoner, but knightmare's credentials as a man are officially under review

Fire

First Grade
Don't listen to these people Knightmare. By the sound of things you are possibly putting all your eggs in one basket, and setting yourself up for some heart break. Enjoy what is going on while it lasts, just don't put too much stock in the situation.

Knightmare

Coach

I'm not putting too much stock in the situation (to respond to Fire). I like to think before I act, so shoot me for it. And at least I'm not jaded 24/7 bitching about every single thing under the sun and destined to spend the rest of my life with nothing but cats for company...

Last edited:

Fire

First Grade
Calm down, I wasn't having a go at you. You asked for my thoughts, and I gave them?

Knightmare

Coach
Calm down, I wasn't having a go at you. You asked for my thoughts, and I gave them?

Sorry mate, wasn't having a go at you, cheers for the advice. And no, cliffy never "touches a nerve". Her ongoing delusions of intelligence and wit are actually pretty funny, when she's not threatening to kill people...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.