What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Game Jerseys, Logos, Mock Ups, Photos ANYTHING

kdalymc

Bench
Yeah they did, around 94-95 era. Not the best pic but best I can find quickly.

In 2000/01 they were sponsored by Seimens the phone maker. Remember laughing as they had Seimen down their backs...

Gaffey%2cNigel%20952_131972_p.jpg

Doesn't look red to me. Get ya eyes checked son

kdalymc

Bench
Funny thing there also, they wore that against the doggies, this day and age that would be a jersey clash...

Gibbo

Juniors
there was a pic floating around a while back of a red roosters jersey they wore in a pre-season comp I believe that would match this description...can't find any photos though

GAZF

First Grade
Yeah they did, around 94-95 era. Not the best pic but best I can find quickly.

In 2000/01 they were sponsored by Seimens the phone maker. Remember laughing as they had Seimen down their backs...

Gaffey%2cNigel%20952_131972_p.jpg

Haha, I also remember some poor kid copping it at school for having Siemen on his stomach on mufti days.

there was a pic floating around a while back of a red roosters jersey they wore in a pre-season comp I believe that would match this description...can't find any photos though

Really??? In all my years of trawling the interwebs looking at RL jerseys I've never seen the Roosters in a pre-season red jersey.

Guessing if anything it'd be a training jersey. Happy to be proved wrong :crazy:

Gibbo

Juniors
Really??? In all my years of trawling the interwebs looking at RL jerseys I've never seen the Roosters in a pre-season red jersey.

Guessing if anything it'd be a training jersey. Happy to be proved wrong :crazy:

No mate it wasn't a training jersey as it was from the late 70s/early 80s...farq trying to remember where I saw it...might have to trawl through the footy books tonight.

gzerounian

Juniors
Haha, I also remember some poor kid copping it at school for having Siemen on his stomach on mufti days.

Was that "some poor kid" you Gazza?

Love the Jagera jerseys btw. The primary one in red could be an Illawarra jersey while still maintaining a subtle "v". The alternate looks very rugby but I love the simplicity.

Would love to know which team you follow?

Perth Red

Post Whore
Talking of rare and unusual jerseys there is a Perth Reds SL Jersey all in red I have seen (still trying to find the picture). All I can think is it was used for a pre season 1997 game before the proper SL jerseys were delivered?

Gibbo

Juniors

Hmm further research shows no evidence of the red jersey sorry, my imagination....did find a picture of them in red shorts though! http://bit.ly/WXVnS2

GAZF

First Grade
Was that "some poor kid" you Gazza?

Love the Jagera jerseys btw. The primary one in red could be an Illawarra jersey while still maintaining a subtle "v". The alternate looks very rugby but I love the simplicity.

Would love to know which team you follow?

Raiders, so I copped it every other day of the year.

The Jagera alt is an Alfie Langer era Ipswich jersey.

Latest posts