What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Website upgrades

Bulldog Force

Referee
Why does the forum appear to have shrunken? Big blue and orange banner at the time, and what appears to be A LOT MORE white space on the side. What gives??

15d5dhu.jpg

GB!

Juniors
same on my computer too?
i can't see some of your post cause the ads are in the way!

Raider_69

Post Whore
Not a fan, hopefully its a short term change because unlike other cosmetic changes over the years, i dont see this narrow forum as something ill get used to. I think it will continue to annoy me over time.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Not a fan, hopefully its a short term change because unlike other cosmetic changes over the years, i dont see this narrow forum as something ill get used to. I think it will continue to annoy me over time.

You will get used to it, you got used to living in Canbra

Bulldog Force

Referee
Ok something very weird is happening - it appears my original image has now shrunken to fit within the normal fields and is now not going past the advertising area. Coby, I'm using Firefox... there is about 40% forum and 60% white space.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
We are going through an upgrade and its still a work in progress.

Please be patient and any useful feedback is appreciated.

TooheysNew

Coach
Ok something very weird is happening - it appears my original image has now shrunken to fit within the normal fields and is now not going past the advertising area. Coby, I'm using Firefox... there is about 40% forum and 60% white space.
So it's working perfectly now. Cheers.

El Diablo

Post Whore

same

Jono078

Referee
Like the new look, don't like it not taking advantage of my widescreen monitor. Forum needs to widen out again. Hope it's in the plans..