What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Round 5 team list

VanillaGorilla

Juniors
If the first 17 run out on Sunday, I expect that Beale will cover Fien who rotates to hooker when Rein has a rest. Vidot to shift to wing and Morris/Nighty to fullback.. Vidot to also get some minutes in the backrow.. Could be good

tumbidragon

First Grade
If the first 17 run out on Sunday, I expect that Beale will cover Fien who rotates to hooker when Rein has a rest. Vidot to shift to wing and Morris/Nighty to fullback.. Vidot to also get some minutes in the backrow.. Could be good
That actually sounds pretty close to the mark and not a bad option. All depends on whether Price plays Rein for 80.

So you're suggesting 4 changes to accommodate 1 player missing?
More likely Harrison to fill at dummy half in when Rein is off the field.

Old_Timer

Juniors
.......would like to see JDB stay in 17.......

Pretty Boy in first grade? Does he deserve it?

If he comes out with a crewcut or short back and sides I will be impressed, because he might just play some grubby no holds barred footy.

On the other hand if we have yet another Donatella Versace lookalike poodle cut, put him on the Flames bench in case one of the lovelies sprains her ankle.

TruSaint

Referee
Pretty Boy in first grade? Does he deserve it?

If he comes out with a crewcut or short back and sides I will be impressed, because he might just play some grubby no holds barred footy.

On the other hand if we have yet another Donatella Versace lookalike poodle cut, put him on the Flames bench in case one of the lovelies sprains her ankle.

Ahh OT, you brought me down to earth again with a thump lol.
Imagine being too good loooking to play footy.
JDB go to the UFC for a week or so and ugly the f... up :D

soupnazi

Juniors
Ahh OT, you brought me down to earth again with a thump lol.
Imagine being too good loooking to play footy.
JDB go to the UFC for a week or so and ugly the f... up :D

It makes me laugh looking at these 18-23yo with their justin nice person hair cuts. WTF are they thinking. Looooooooooooool

TruSaint

Referee
It makes me laugh looking at these 18-23yo with their justin nice person hair cuts. WTF are they thinking. Looooooooooooool

Maybe they need a good dose of " No soup for you " from the classics.
What an episode...

64 Dragon

Coach
Who cares what JDB looks like as long as he plays good aggressive footy. He can have a pink ribbon in his hair for all I care.

Jack De Belin should be recommended to the bench of four forwards with prop rotations. Jack could cover Fizzel during his rest aswell. I can't see how Vidot can be filled in at this stage. We never had any winger on a bench before whose going to cover the wingers in replacement of another player, and also take up one of the forwards.

In my perspective, its highly likely that Jack De Belin will be on the bench instead of Vidot. De Belin is more experienced in the forwards than Vidot. Also to mention that, I can't see Fien to be rotated. Fien has been playing halfback very well so far this season, so let him stay there.

I know Price is doing, I would not care what his choice does. He is more experienced coach than anyone else here on the forums. Price is always has options to alternate. Especially what I has said above. I think its' a good possibility to take a look at the Knights' players and their skills during the game. Price has a plan, and its always right.

BennyV

Referee
So you're suggesting 4 changes to accommodate 1 player missing?
More likely Harrison to fill at dummy half in when Rein is off the field.

I'd say Rein will look to play the 80, and if he or a half goes down, then the shuffle is the only real option. I can't really see Harrison playing hooker.

I can't see how Vidot can be filled in at this stage. We never had any winger on a bench before whose going to cover the wingers in replacement of another player, and also take up one of the forwards.

If Vidot is on the bench, I'd say he'd be brought on as a wide running back rower, give him a bit of experience in the forwards. He definitely has the size and strength for it, and remember - Ben Creagh started out on the wing.
That being said, I'd like to see JDB back in the side.

Fien has been playing halfback very well so far this season, so let him stay there.

Questionable. He is trying his heart out and had some good moments, particularly against the Sharks, but I don't think he is steering the team around the park like a halfback should. I will be surprised if he holds the spot all year.

I know Price is doing, I would not care what his choice does. He is more experienced coach than anyone else here on the forums. Price is always has options to alternate. Especially what I has said above. I think its' a good possibility to take a look at the Knights' players and their skills during the game. Price has a plan, and its always right.

Agree with him being a more experienced coach, but that doesn't mean his plan is 'always right'. I dont mind him as a coach, and if we play this weekend like we did last week (win or lose) I'll start buying more into what he's selling, as will most of here. But he hasn't proved that he always has the right plan...yet.