What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2012-13 Premier League

aqua_duck

Coach
He's got nothing between the ears. He got done for 7 games whilst at Ajax for biting Ottman Bakkal, considering this is a repeat offender Fifa IMO need to step in and issue a full ban, at least 6 months, it's the most despicable act from a despicable player, if he does it again after this then give him a life ban

Jason Maher

Immortal
As much I despise Liverpool, I feel for their fans. The talk could have been about the tribute to Anne Williams and a 97th minute equaliser, instead it's about the actions of a contemptible grub.

On a side note, as someone else said in the NRL forum, I prefer the English method of a round of applause in tribute rather than a minute's silence. Drowns out any would-be dickheads completely.

Big Sam

First Grade
Time to get rid of him. Sell him to PSG and sell Carroll off and buy a couple of new guys.

Mong

Post Whore
As much I despise Liverpool, I feel for their fans. The talk could have been about the tribute to Anne Williams and a 97th minute equaliser, instead it's about the actions of a contemptible grub.

On a side note, as someone else said in the NRL forum, I prefer the English method of a round of applause in tribute rather than a minute's silence. Drowns out any would-be dickheads completely.

They do both still.. Celebrating a life is the applause.. the traditional silence type situations still have that. They are generally good at the silence as well.. Better than what we usually see here imo

langpark

First Grade
Suarez, once a biter, always a biter...

Nice to see Liverpool staff and fans not unconditionally defending his behaviour for a change. I think it's a miracle they've put up with him for this long...

HowHigh

Coach
He's an incredibly gifted footballer who is close to pissing it all away with the stupid shit he does. I'm happy for him to stay at Liverpool and have nothing against him (obviously bias opinion). If he was wearing another jersey then I'd probably think he was a f**kwit too.

aqua_duck

Coach
Liverpool have fined him, talk about weak, he should be stood down indefinitely and sent to the looney bin

Big Sam

First Grade
A few good jokes going around saying that he finally knows what it's like to taste Champions League success.

Another speculates that we'll offload him to BL side Borussia Munchoncentreback.

aqua_duck

Coach
i still dont think its as bad as kicking a ball boy.

For the record I'm not a Chelsea fan but from what I've seen the Hazard incident was brought upon by the ball boy trying to waste time and lie over the ball, Hazard never meant to hurt the lad and was trying to kick the ball and it was a love tap at best (not saying he's not t fault just comparing the actions), Suarez was deliberate and purposeful in his action, it was completely unprovoked and it's not an isolated incident either

Jimbo

Immortal
A few good jokes going around saying that he finally knows what it's like to taste Champions League success.

Another speculates that we'll offload him to BL side Borussia Munchoncentreback.

:lol:

Both very good

Jimbo

Immortal
For the record I'm not a Chelsea fan but from what I've seen the Hazard incident was brought upon by the ball boy trying to waste time and lie over the ball, Hazard never meant to hurt the lad and was trying to kick the ball and it was a love tap at best (not saying he's not t fault just comparing the actions), Suarez was deliberate and purposeful in his action, it was completely unprovoked and it's not an isolated incident either

Hazard kicked a ball which had an actor lying on top of it

I'm not sure who 'someone' is referring to

Someone

Bench
Hazard kicked a ball which had an actor lying on top of it

I'm not sure who 'someone' is referring to

tumblr_lav6jeP1rw1qeolcio1_500.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Champions twice in one week.

Gee I support some awesome teams :cool:

If only the Bulldogs could turn it on...

Big Sam

First Grade
Did anyone see RVP's 2nd?

I know I'm very very reluctant to give anything or anyone associated with Man U praise, but that has to be the best goal of the last 5 years. Better than Ibra and Rooney's bicycle kicks.

Yeah, admittedly it was pure class. The technique required to actually pull that off in a game situation with 70 odd thousand fans is insane.

f**king rags. RvP firing for most of the season & Aguero injured proved the biggest deciding factor between them and City

City will get 'em next year

Latest posts