What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Salary CRPA-MOYLAN AND ROBINSON TO PLAY FOR WINDSOR

Panthers@Heart

Juniors
So let me get this straight. Because Wes is back playing Moylan cant play, but if he was still injured he can ?

How did the Injury happen to Tim Grant? I mean theres been no game for 2 weeks how did he hurt his hand? It sounds abit SUSS to me. Is there more to it ?

Dogs Of War

Coach
I wonder if you guys have space under the cap. If so, maybe a short term workaround would be to talk to the NRL about topping up your second tier cap with some of the first tier cap salary cap.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Surely, Roberts to fullback and leave Brown in the centres!?!

1.Roberts
2.Robinson
3.Brown
4.Whare
5.Simmons

Best option with least amount of impact on a winning formula.

Last edited:
So let me get this straight. Because Wes is back playing Moylan cant play, but if he was still injured he can ?

How did the Injury happen to Tim Grant? I mean theres been no game for 2 weeks how did he hurt his hand? It sounds abit SUSS to me. Is there more to it ?

Injuries happen at training. They train pretty hard and would often have contact based activities.

betcats

Referee
Cant believe this shit, the side we choose is well under the salary cap. Good on the nrl for helping a struggling side, its not like we are tryong to squeeze in a superstar its a kid whos played 5 games ffs.

I really hope gus uses his media poaition and contacts to hammer thede idiots.

Doomednow

Bench
We could switch either Robinson or Simmons to fullback and play Mansour in their wing spot. Neither will set the world on fire but they should be able to catch and run the ball up the field quickly. A stop-gap until the mess is sorted out.

mxlegend99

Referee
Apparently the two worst players we have signed from the Knights have come in to replace them. Naiqama and Ciraldo.

Ciraldo is a little more forgivable for all the injuries to our forwards and lack of options, but I would still look elsewhere. Naiqama??? His signing is the reason Matt Moylan can't play first grade, and he is easily one of the worst backs running around at Windsor. Josh Mansour should be the bloke coming in.

If I was Josh i would be looking at other clubs now. All his great form and hard work is completely forgotten the second he gets injured, and now he seems to be at the bottom of the pecking order behind blokes who should have retired.

franklin2323

Immortal
Hopefully it's sorted before next week. We need to be able to pick the best team available

We have 4 props out if we are Capped out we can't bring KOD or Necrom in. So Ciraldo's is default. I think given Naiqama is Windsor fb the journo just assumed. Mansour should come in.

I would go:
Robinson,
Mansour,
Roberts,
Whare,
Simmons,
John,
Walsh,
Plum,
Kingston,
Docker,
Manu,
Robinson,
Brown:

Segeyaro,
Masoe,
Newton,
Ciraldo

Panther_Daz

Staff member
Cartwright can play first grade because he is a part of the Holden Cup cap. We should use him later in the year.

goggles

Juniors
A dragons supporter here and in all honesty...this news is ridiculous! The fact you let Jennings and Flash go (both to contenders) in the off season only makes it worse...

zippee

Juniors
With no disrespect for Robinson, but couldn't we drop him for Mansour and play Moylan since he is also part of second tier cap???