What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Where are the signings??

Tony Bongo

Bench
Apologises kids

This was suppose to be a signing and Ricky had some kind of agreement and the deal was to big to refuse

Hence why I couldn't say anything

Looks like it may be off the cards cause this was the announcement that was pending for this week as i mentioned

Sticky will be furious if this doesn't come through despite this report

http://m.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/man-of-steel-knocks-back-eels-20130701-2p7j8.html

Kids? LOL
Hence why you come across as a condescending and smug know it all at times and this article is hence why you shouldn't bother saying anything in the first place. I suppose the plumber told you about this eminent signing - afterall the new blokes are responsible for all the leaks - right?
Apologises accepted.

Noise

Coach
f**k our recruitment team are useless. We should have gone for rein. He would have been similar price or even cheaper than roby , younger and has plenty if improvement in him, is actually tested in the nrl and didn't need to move to the other side of the world to play here.

Jodeci

Bench
Kids? LOL
Hence why you come across as a condescending and smug know it all at times and this article is hence why you shouldn't bother saying anything in the first place. I suppose the plumber told you about this eminent signing - afterall the new blokes are responsible for all the leaks - right?
Apologises accepted.

WOW

Coming from a Greenkeeper, you really like cutting other people's grass.

You didn't exist until around 2009 when we made the GF but like you have done in the past and now is cut Ozzi's Grass, the previous boards grass and now your cutting the new boards grass along with your sidekicks (I won't mention their names for obvious reasons) and SK's grass. I still can't believe you sat next to him until the early hours of the morning in the Firehouse and asked him if you could have his coaching shirt in the last game he coached us. That's pretty embarrassing. Begging the coach for his shirt.

You see Bingo, I know a lot of people in the game who are at other clubs as well as player managers plus other directors at other clubs.

You see, I didn't get this info from anyone at our club so you can get your facts right you idiot.

You have brought nothing to this forum since you joined, so why don't you get on your high horse and blog with the other dopes who continuously bag the club on the other forum where you made your name.

strider

Post Whore
bungo, bingo, bongo

i just wanted to be the first to call you bango :thumn .... there's only 1 left people, get in quick

Eelementary

Post Whore
A lot can happen - right now, according to the article sans direct quotes, he's knocked us back. Right now.

But several days/weeks/hours/years/months from now....who knows? It ain't over until Gins Reinhart sings. I probably misspelt get name.

hindmarsh_1

Juniors
WOW

You didn't exist until around 2009 when we made the GF but like you have done in the past and now is cut Ozzi's Grass, the previous boards grass and now your cutting the new boards grass along with your sidekicks (I won't mention their names for obvious reasons) and SK's grass. I still can't believe you sat next to him until the early hours of the morning in the Firehouse and asked him if you could have his coaching shirt in the last game he coached us. That's pretty embarrassing. Begging the coach for his shirt.

You see Bingo, I know a lot of people in the game who are at other clubs as well as player managers plus other directors at other clubs.

You see, I didn't get this info from anyone at our club so you can get your facts right you idiot.

You have brought nothing to this forum since you joined, so why don't you get on your high horse and blog with the other dopes who continuously bag the club on the other forum where you made your name.

This would have to quiet possibly be the post of the century !! Funny as f**k !! Is it really true bingo ? Did u really ask for kearney's shirt ?? WTF !!

84 Baby

Referee
WOW

Welcome back Jodeci! :clap:

Latest posts