What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

KeepingTheFaith

Referee
Night 4 Results
-------------------
Back behind his computer, the Hardcore Gamer felt refreshed, unaware of how close he'd come to death the previous night. He didn't want to talk about it, in fact, he wanted nobody to talk about it - and so he switched his computer on and unleashed Silent Hill.

-------------------

Chop chop, swing swing, Pyramid Head continued to wander the streets, searching for his masters next target. Protected by his masters shield he felt invincible.

It was just a glimpse, but he saw the one he was after. Jumping from rooftop to rooftop, the man's silhouette escaped all except the axe wielding maniac.

Axe in hand, he chased the assassin down until he had him cornered. He had no defense against his mighty axe. A wild swing, the echoing sound of steel on steel.

The assassin was defenseless, but the massive diving suit wearing daddy standing in front of Pyramid Head was not. There would be no death tonight, not by his hands.

Ezio-assassins-creed-16328071-320-480.jpg

Ezio is NOT dead, he is Ezio, town aligned Assassin

--------------------------

The delightful jingle hid the sinister intent behind it. People love ice cream, chocolate or vanilla. Unfortunately the man behind the wheel was evil, the demented clown faced demon spawn was out to wreak havoc.

He was ruthless, cunning.......Powerful

When the silver haired man stood dead centre of the road in front of him, Sweet Tooth didn't hesitate, slamming on the accelerator with the intent to kill. As sharp as Sweet Tooth was, Sephiroth's blade was sharper. One swipe, tearing both the truck and Sweet Tooth clean in half. His power was taken as quickly as his life.

2263305-twisted_metal_black_sweettooth_clown.jpg

RHCP is dead, he was Sweet Tooth, Bison aligned Dentist's best friend

------------------------
Concerned for the well being of all those involved, The Host sent the team doctor around to check on one of the often absent players.

What he found was a heartbreaking story. The deaths of Joanna Dark and Lara Croft had been too much to bare. They found the balding man, pants around his ankles, pictures of the two sexpots strewn across the room. The poor man had gone blind and given himself an aneurism from self abuse.

larrylarge.jpg

Dragonpunk is dead, he was Leisure Suit Larry, town aligned ladies man

-----------------------

It is Day 5. All relevant PM's will be sent out now. With 16 alive it is 9 to lynch.

SILENT HILL HAS BEEN ACTIVATED - Each player has a maximum of 5 posts for the day phase.

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
At the risk of sounding like Bunniesman I am someone the town needs alive. I am only a danger to Scum & Cult. Ask yourself how you survived the night Whall. Did you investigate me again?

HowHigh

Coach
I guess that rules out the having to kill them in order..or at least when we thought it was going to be the 4 last street fighter stages

HowHigh

Coach
Vote: soc

I think investigating DB or Frederick would be a good idea (unless I've missed something that confirms they're town). Just the way they jumped on the vote for Smiley after RHCP seemed a little sus to me. I may be entirely wrong though!

soc123_au

Staff member
You are all pretty quick to jump on me. Did you investigate me again Whall?????
That is a question that needs answering before I swing.

whall15

Coach
You are all pretty quick to jump on me. Did you investigate me again Whall?????
That is a question that needs answering before I swing.

I tried to, I was role-blocked. I don't see why I'd have to investigate you twice anyway.

Apey

Staff member
Town aligned - 18
Bison aligned - 4
Sephiroth aligned - 1
Wesker aligned - 1

Not looking particularly good for town atm.

Butch is dead, Sephiroth is probably cult and one Bison aligned is dead.

So as a guess it could be something like

Bison aligned - 3
Sephiroth - 3 - 4
Town - 9 - 10

whall15

Coach
Town aligned - 18
Bison aligned - 4
Sephiroth aligned - 1
Wesker aligned - 1

Not looking particularly good for town atm.

Butch is dead, Sephiroth is probably cult and one Bison aligned is dead.

So as a guess it could be something like

Bison aligned - 3
Sephiroth - 3 - 4
Town - 9 - 10

You're right Apey, we can't afford to be wasting time when it's already been revealed to me that Soc is not-town aligned, it just plays into their hands.

Latest posts