What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Video Game Mafia Game Thread

whall15

Coach
I used my power on Smiley last night. I stole his potion of persuasion. By the sounds of it he is the one who tried to set up Apey. The fact he got Apey to target Bunniestard almost makes me want to let it slide. Almost.

Vote: Smiley

Does potion of persuasion fit in with Smiley's character from those people who know the game?

RHCP

Bench
I've played the first two Bioshock's and it doesn't ring a bell to me, but it was a while ago.

whall15

Coach
Googled this Little Sister character, no mention of any potions, also googled the game Bioshock and again no mention of any potions.

Apey

Staff member
Smiley could have been cult, as I said, I tried to cleanse him. Not sure where 9701's information came from unless he was re-directed though.

StGeorgeBull

Juniors
We keep being fed bad info. From here on in it'll be hard to tell the difference between what is good and what is bad.

First Grade
FFS guys it was abvious I was foce voted, a quick check of how I normally vote would of revealed that I dont write Vote: i don't put the : at the end. I was roleblocked and in ktf's words made vanilla as well that night then sent a message saying i had to vote the way I did without changing it in anyway