What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Patorick

Staff member
Clive Palmer should be running the NRL
clive-palmer-gold-coast.jpg

nrlnrl

First Grade
surprise surprise, guess who called the Taufua try decision worse than the Sharks 7th tackle try ?

Tommax25

Bench
surprise surprise, guess who called the Taufua try decision worse than the Sharks 7th tackle try ?

How absurd. One is by definition wrong, there is no scenario where allowing a 7th tackle try would ever be right. Black and white. The Taufua try was not 100% either way, it could have been incorrect but it needed a decision and it was made. To call it worse is absurd to the extreme.

Mr. Sharky

Juniors
I don't know how Rothfield can seriously publish himself wearing our colours when he has endorsed the year long hate campaign against us.

He is not a real Sharks fan, never has been and never will be.

Feej

First Grade
I don't know how Rothfield can seriously publish himself wearing our colours when he has endorsed the year long hate campaign against us.

Totally agree - Wish he'd go follow some other team or sport. Had the chance to run him over in the car park at a game this season, but didn't take it. A regret I'll surely take to my grave.

Valheru

Coach

Hate campaign? He is responsible for keeping Carney out of the papers. He lead a crusade against him in 2011 and Carney is doing the exact same things at the Sharks but it has all of a sudden become non news worthy.

I know you lot hate him as much as the rest of us but I can?t understand where you get off saying that he targets the club in the media. Try being a roosters or dragons fan.

Hate campaign? He is responsible for keeping Carney out of the papers. He lead a crusade against him in 2011 and Carney is doing the exact same things at the Sharks but it has all of a sudden become non news worthy.

I know you lot hate him as much as the rest of us but I can?t understand where you get off saying that he targets the club in the media. Try being a roosters or dragons fan.

Or a Tigers fan... I would struggle to find anything positive written about Wests in the Terrorgraph. Even if we didn't have our cash and boardroom dramas, they'd still find something to hang on them.

Based on their past form of lack of journalistic merit, the Sharks should have been backpage news all year, choc full of "hard facts reports" based on pure speculation. I know that if it were any other club in the NRL, it would have reported as such.

Mr. Sharky

Juniors

Have you been reading the papers this season?

What is Rothfield's position at the Telescum?

He is the freaking sports editor ffs.

He has been sanctioning the hate campaign waged by Josh Massoud, Rebecca Wilson and James Hooper about us all season.

If that was any other club in the NRL, I highly doubt they'd be getting as trashed and feathered as we have been this season.

Diesel

Referee
Totally agree - Wish he'd go follow some other team or sport. Had the chance to run him over in the car park at a game this season, but didn't take it. A regret I'll surely take to my grave.

f**k that made me laugh