What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

PARRA_FAN

Coach
He gets bagged a lot on his Live Chat.

He manages to have a crack at David Smith for going to the darts on Friday night, and Luke Brooks for going to the AFL.

He's basically recycling articles from a few years ago, I remember he bagged Gallop for going to the Union.

gUt

Coach
This must be what those dickheads on other forums mean when they talk about their shit game not getting a fair go in the NRL press in Sydney

IanG

Coach
yeah & shows how much he can take it by banning people who bag him with what he calls a "no d***head policy"

Rather hypocritical of him to have a no dickhead policy when he's the biggest dickhead in the media

Brutus

Referee
He'll be writing a piece on how a regular NRL home and away game got a bigger crowd than a flogball final at the 'G' on the same night...not.

undertaker

Coach
http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/...ell/story-e6frf3ou-1226714635772#.Uiwt3D87LCs

BLAKE Ferguson has an identity crisis. Sometimes he doesn’t even know who he is.
When the troubled Origin star was spotted at The Entrance Hotel late last Friday night drinking port and smoking, a patron walked over to him and former NRL player Arana Taumata.
''Hey, Blake, what's doing,'' asked the patron. ''Who's Blake?'' Ferguson replied.
Not long afterwards I was told Ferguson was in the hotel. So I sent him a text.
Buzz: “What you doing at The Entrance big fella.”
Fergo: “Mate I’m with the missus”
Buzz: “Didn’t know Arana was a girl.”
Fergo: “Mate is it a crime to go to the pub. Don’t you have anything better to do on a Friday night.”

Hahaha! Slothfield got told!

Btw, how the hell does Slothfield have all these players mobile numbers? Is he stalking them?

hutch

First Grade
The grub just tweeted: DON'T GO TO BED - BIG RUGBY LEAGUE STORY ABOUT TO BREAK.

Brutus

Referee
Rothfield's RL news today was 75 percent negative. I noticed the RL news in the telecrap consisted of a full page on the Manly boardroom AVO stuff and the ASADA shit. A double page spread on the dwugs shit. 20 percent on the finals.

And no I don't buy the crap, but it's in the tea room.

Honestly, who cares about the ElephantJuice shit while the finals are on??

Last edited:
Matt Adamson.is.looking pretty red in the face on fox tonight. Has he been hanging with Buzz?

He is just as big a whinger as well

Patorick

Staff member
Adamson is like Mr Rent-a-quote.

He's come on so many times this year calling things a disgrace, blowing his top about whatever the issue of the week is and calling for David Smith to be held accountable.

Whether or not David Smith is directly involved with the issue.

Spot On

Coach
Sounds like a true intellect.

How does he get a start on the tele??? I've also seen him on one of the morning breakfast shows. Who gives him the gig??

CC_Roosters

First Grade
Adamson is like Mr Rent-a-quote.

He's come on so many times this year calling things a disgrace, blowing his top about whatever the issue of the week is and calling for David Smith to be held accountable.

Whether or not David Smith is directly involved with the issue.

He is an absolute wanker. I remember how he carried on after origin 1 on fox sports news

Latest posts