What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Phil Rothfield

Puntastic

Juniors
Totally agree - Wish he'd go follow some other team or sport. Had the chance to run him over in the car park at a game this season, but didn't take it. A regret I'll surely take to my grave.

f**k that made me cry

docbrown

Coach
Some Reasons Why Phil Rothfield Is A Joke

1. He works for a News Limited paper and still has the hide to call himself a 'journalist'
2. He still calls himself a rugby league journalist but clearly hates the game at both international and domestic level
3. He's a f**kwit
4. He gets into arguments with real rugby league fans on twitter, gets all pissy and has a tantrum, claims he's closing his account forever... then reopens it one day later
5. Santa Claus saw his bright red nose and asked him to lead his sleigh

ek999

First Grade
I like how he goes on about how the tournament is a joke and the Australia v US QF is proof of that... and then his highlight of the weekend is a play from that match

beave

Coach
please excuse my tech noobness, but is Booze and Mike Coleman having a blue with each other over twatter?

Packy

Bench
hahaha what a dumb f**king merkin.

How dare 7 show it live! oh and he forgot that there is a fantastic timed replay the next day.. not just the aussie games either.

I for one and f**king GLAD that 9 aren't involved.

Jesus he is a stupid clown.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Ch 9 only offered to show the Aussie games on Free to Air and I think they wouldve been shown on GEM.

Fox wouldve shown the remaining games live.

Ch 7 however made the best offer, free to air and on 7mate all games live, yet he argues to fact that a lot of people dont have 7mate.

We're basically a few weeks from ending transmission to analog TVs and are people that lazy they still dont have a digital TV??

Disgusting and despicable miserable old merkin. A stain upon his profession, and the game of Rugby League.

I feel sorry for the decent and hardworking aspiring RL journos who can't get a gig because of people like this tomato faced turd.

As for the legitimacy of teams like PNG or France going up against the likes of Australia or New Zealand, don't you get it mate? Not all teams competing in England seriously believed they had a chance of winning the World Cup (and that doesn't stop the Sharks chasing the premiership year after painful year does it?).

:lol: - it's funny cos its true!

hutch

First Grade
Ch 9 only offered to show the Aussie games on Free to Air and I think they wouldve been shown on GEM.

Fox wouldve shown the remaining games live.

Ch 7 however made the best offer, free to air and on 7mate all games live, yet he argues to fact that a lot of people dont have 7mate.

We're basically a few weeks from ending transmission to analog TVs and are people that lazy they still dont have a digital TV??

Nine didn't offer anything. Gyngell was quoted as saying they weren't interested because there was no money to be made at the hours the games would be shown. Scum!

Latest posts