What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pet hates in gyms

I hate when you go into the changing room and some douche bag has decided not to use a locker. Happens quite a bit at my gym. There are only about 4 benches where you can sit down to put your shoes and socks on or towel off and usually there are at least two of them taken up by some idiots clothes / shoes / bag while they are out doing their workout.

Also hate when the guy getting dressed next to you unloads half a can of deodorant on himself. Nothing worse than when you've just done a big cardio session and your still breathing hard as you go through the changeroom to jump in the shower and some dipshit fires a can of rexona in your face. It takes two seconds to find an empty corner of the changeroom and deodorise where you're not spraying the bloke next to you.

People who wear track suit pants and hoodie with the hoodie over their head in stinking hot weather.

Not sure what kind of bro science is at work here but it's ridiculous

aqua_duck

Coach
Around Bankstown all the fully sick habibs wear tracky dacks in the middle of summer to hide their chicken legs. They also wear hoodies or jumpers to hide their guts

Pete Cash

Post Whore
Pro bodybuilders like kai Greene use the old weird huge jumper and trackies look. It's just a puzzler where it started.

RHCP

Bench
CrossFags who take their shirts off while they grunt out the 12th rep of their 15kg front squats. Plenty of genuinely big dudes at my gym who don't feel the need to douche it up like that, why must they???

shaggs

Coach
Haha cross androtops. Brilliant.

I was very offended that the bodybuilding coach at my gym said I trained like a cross fitter. I put my shirt back in and turned my hat around after that.

Cliffhanger

Coach
1382025_10151923602915568_1352246232_n.jpg

shaggs

Coach
When I wanted info about that lifting style along with west side barbell, mad cow etc I had to put my email address in to get the strong lift info.

Anyway I get useless updates from time to time mostly saying don't use roids, bodybuilders are idiots etc. Today there was a link to his Facebook and I saw that image.

I don't have Facebook or twitter or Instagram. Weird hey?

Cliffhanger

Coach
I keep thinking I should get rid of mine, but never follow through lol.

While I think Mehdi is a twat, I agree with a lot of his training methods and tips.

Joker's Wild

Coach
CrossFags who take their shirts off while they grunt out the 12th rep of their 15kg front squats. Plenty of genuinely big dudes at my gym who don't feel the need to douche it up like that, why must they???

Haha cross androtops. Brilliant.

I was very offended that the bodybuilding coach at my gym said I trained like a cross fitter. I put my shirt back in and turned my hat around after that.

lol Shirtless gym goers and douchewaffles who train indoors with hats on are not exclusive to CrossFit

We mock what we dont understand/are jealous of gentlemen

RHCP

Bench
lol Shirtless gym goers and douchewaffles who train indoors with hats on are not exclusive to CrossFit

We mock what we dont understand/are jealous of gentlemen
I don't doubt there is, but that's just the way it is where I train. Plenty of the CrossFitters at my gym are fine, it's just a sub-population of them who irritate me.

Latest posts