What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2014 Jerseys, Logos & Sponsorship Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joker's Wild

Coach
Well if they have and the NRL approved, then I am all for it. It is 1000x better than their current jersey and can only be a good move in regards to sales and branding.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
True, but Melbourne will be moving to BLK as well but maintaining the same design.

Timmah

Staff member
Correct, but their gear has all been KooGa badged til now.

Saint Doc

Coach
Correct, but their gear has all been KooGa badged til now.

But it's the same manufacturer.

BLK might not own the rights to the Adidas design, or have the capability to produce it.

BLK is just a different name for the same company. They would retain all the intellectual property and design capabilities

Timmah

Staff member
But it's the same manufacturer.

BLK might not own the rights to the Adidas design, or have the capability to produce it.

BLK is just a different name for the same company. They would retain all the intellectual property and design capabilities

I'm aware of that ffs...

Nuke

Staff member
I stand and applaud those who decided and approved upon that Gold Coast jersey.

Well done.

GAZF

First Grade
titans_2014_home_jersey.jpg

Definitely an improvement. Looks a bit like a mash-up of the current Sea-Eagles and new Tigers jerseys though.

I'm predicting that all teams will have a V within 10 years :p.

kdalymc

Bench
Hmmm. I get that this years jersey sucked, but changing jerseys yearly now is definitely a bad way to establish an identity...
Even the 3 year rule is crap, teams take it literally and use it as "yeahhhh 3 years are up, let's totally change our look", hell, penrith and warriors go all out and change their colours every couple now...

Tigers went to all that effort to try and achieve the above, but what's the bet 3 years come around and they bin it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts