What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal

Luke Bowden

First Grade
Rightio - finally off to the Maldives, good luck with ASADA and ill see all you crazy kids in a week.

Unless you stop talking about me, in which case i wont post in here again.

See you nerds at the Panthers / Sharks game!! Will be a hoot!!

Port Panther

Juniors
I don think Luke is planning visting Port anytime soon.
But what I think sharkie fans should do is contact the club and see if they have any of that dieapainful deathanol left to ease the pain of the coming season.

DJShaksta

First Grade
This thread has tuned into so much win.
Two trolls caught out to be the same.
Soward being labelled as having "impact".
Bowelboy off to te Maldives.

Oops sorry guys gotta run, due at the white house for a meeting then off to start my stint on the ISS.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrgggghhhhh, ooooowwweweeee, the scorching pain. Make him stop mammy, please, make it stoppppppppaaaaarrrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

There ya go ya f**kin idiot, showed us all up. Now take ya Boweldung mate & f**k right well orf.

hahahahaha !!

Port Panther

Juniors
This thread has tuned into so much win.
Two trolls caught out to be the same.
Soward being labelled as having "impact".
Bowelboy off to te Maldives.

Oops sorry guys gotta run, due at the white house for a meeting then off to start my stint on the ISS.

Whats your halfbacks name ? the umm prince William lookin dude .ahahaha

Such a shame your pea heart players don't fire up as much as you guys do.

Card Shark

Immortal
Gonzo, Pip, Fat Krion......is that you?

Luke has gone to the Maldives & left 1 of his alter-egos behind.

cb4

First Grade
First Konsty, then Redback, then reefy going off the rails, now this/these dickheads? Im out.

carinashark

First Grade
Jamal ok, but what dose he ever do? Lope's about , drops the ball, is mostly out of position or trying to get back in position. But he dose do one thing , he gets those tele commentators excited!!!!

Vin Fizz

Bench
He's a handfull close to the line. If Sowards kicking game is on this year theyll play lots of the game in the opposition half. If they get into a good attacking zone he'll score a few. But all depends on JS and Wallace imho.

soc123_au

Staff member
Just read this entire thread. As a Panthers fan not much I can say other than sorry on behalf of those of us that are sane..

DJShaksta

First Grade
Soc, we don't mind fans of any other team, the ones that come in here to troll and stir shit are just asking for trouble.