What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Jamal

Quigs

Immortal
I'm on the SES diet... that's Stop Eating Shit.

Is working a treat. I had planned an all out assault on losing weight before the Chrissy period but put it off over that time.

Had a ball pigged out on all the crap in the Christmas pantry and cleared out the rubbish. The missus inspired me too. She started earlier and has lost heaps.

Went on the soup diet for the first week... plan was to lose a few quick kilos and then get back on the pushy.... (didn't want to do a late great Artie) Anyhow worked a treat .. lost a few kilos in the first week, felt better and have carried on. Aiming to get down to 90kg. got 9.5 to go. But I am not rushing it.

See another thing I have over you heathens is my body the mosque, does not allow alcohol to enter it. I have seen the error of my ways. It was always hard to loose weight when a trip to the boozer meant 12 to 14 schooies.

shaggs

Coach
I'm up to 92kg, compared with 80 this time last year.
I love food and will eat anything , but eating 4000 clean cals a day is f**king boring.

Nothing like sitting in bed at midnight trying to jam almonds and cottage cheese in your gob.

Back too topic, what weight will jiggly bits get too? I reckon 114 then he will do a calf after 4 games

Vin Fizz

Bench
Ive got the reverse problem to what you're all describing. I cant keep weight on. Well that was until just before chrissie. For some reason the ole metabolism has slowed up and ive manged to actually gain weight by just eating. Usually need to go to the gym a few days a week to keep the muscle tone and weight on. In the last couple of weeks though ive found myself having to get into some cardio and rip a bit off. Ideal weight for me about 97-98 kegs. At that now. As for jiggly bits id be aiming at below 110 which might give him any extra yard of pace.

shaggs

Coach
Ive got the reverse problem to what you're all describing. I cant keep weight on. Well that was until just before chrissie. For some reason the ole metabolism has slowed up and ive manged to actually gain weight by just eating. Usually need to go to the gym a few days a week to keep the muscle tone and weight on. In the last couple of weeks though ive found myself having to get into some cardio and rip a bit off. Ideal weight for me about 97-98 kegs. At that now. As for jiggly bits id be aiming at below 110 which might give him any extra yard of pace.

Same as me vin. Can't keep weight on. Look like I have an immune disorder the more weight the falls off.

My metabolism still works though.

Weaponhead

Coach
Fuggen lightweights. 128.3 kgs here. Of course it's all muscle and I am just big boned and whatever other delusions I can think of.

chewsta

First Grade
You poor merkins.....seriously get your thyroids checked... they are insidious little buggers.

Mate, this is very true. I know a few people that have had some serious problems due to the thyroid and the first signs of a problem were either not being able to gain or keep weight on.

carcharias

Immortal
82 glorious kilos right here.
And I have to work f**king hard to keep it that way.

I run approx 8 kms every second day and don't eat any crap most of the time.
I used to be a machine down at the colonels and ronalds in my teens and never put on an ounce.

I have tried all the bullshit no drinking no meat diets and they dont work.
I still drink beer and plenty of it .
It just no chips chocolate or that crap and plenty of exercise.
Even with a massive hang over I will still go running.

sometimes I do 10 kms so when I am finished I can get blind and watch the cricket or footy straight after it .

Qld-Sharkie

Juniors
Same as me vin. Can't keep weight on. Look like I have an immune disorder the more weight the falls off.

My metabolism still works though.

Yup, my family have a saying for my weight..

Cant fatten a mongrel dog with worms. When I was 18 I was 72kg...now I'm into my mid 40's I'm a massive 72kg. I once put on 2kg while in the US, but once I got home & took a dump I lost it. Tried everything to gain weight...just not happening.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Yup, my family have a saying for my weight..

Cant fatten a mongrel dog with worms. When I was 18 I was 72kg...now I'm into my mid 40's I'm a massive 72kg. I once put on 2kg while in the US, but once I got home & took a dump I lost it. Tried everything to gain weight...just not happening.

I was in the US for 4 days before I took had my first no2.(Something about their food) Was in a car and we drove past the employment center at Sea World in San Diego. Needless to say I was in all sorts of bother.. Freaked a few office workers out when I ran in :lol: Evacuated my bowels and the premises at the same time. Good times.

carcharias

Immortal
I was told a story once by a good friend who is one of these
fisherman types .
You know the ones that go and make TV shows? :)
Anyway his friend was flying somewhere exotic in Australia to do some fishing.
He was very excited and got blind on the bourbon and coke the night before.
He gets on this little teeny plane the next morning stinging for a big shit.
There is a dunny but it is a behind a curtain job and really not the thing to do.
Anyway he had no choice .
Got to go.
Pushed past the other like 12 strangers and went behind the curtain .
He reckons he had the most explosive fire diarrhoea of his life.
... and the loudest and stinkiest.

The story goes the entire plane was gassed out by him.
... And blokes on the plane were giving him heaps .
Not in a funny type of way either .

SadShark

Bench
Would your...errrrr...t.v. type fisherman friend have been too busy having a "conversation" with said flight stewardess, to notice, at the time of said bile expulsion??

Card Shark

Immortal
How about the bloke that was up for manslaughter charges a couple of months ago. Farted in bed & gassed out his mrs.

Apparently she had the bed made super tight, he had a big night on the piss & a feed of Indian curry. He let it rip & she died almost instantly from a massive influx of methane.

I think he was found guilty but not gaoled.

Last edited:

Latest posts