What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIII - Honouring the attractive women that exist in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dani

Immortal
:( I cannot imagine the pain Dani. Also, I take one mercyndol and it knocks me right out. I bet two of those yellow ones wouldn't touch the sides...

Pretty much. I'm a f**king wreck at the moment. I took 300mg of tramadol at 11pm. Was.well after 3am before I got any sleep and even then it was only half an hour or so.

At the point where I can admit I'm not coping.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Pretty much. I'm a f**king wreck at the moment. I took 300mg of tramadol at 11pm. Was.well after 3am before I got any sleep and even then it was only half an hour or so.

Awww :( So sorry Dani.

Apey

Staff member
Starting up indoor soccer again tonight after years of having done practically no meaningful exercise... I keep telling them I'll be lucky to last 5 minutes and they just think I'm exaggerating.

Apey

Staff member
Scarily apt I think. Well I'm not overweight just embarrassingly unfit.

Late to the party here, but The Sopranos is so awesome. One season to go.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
he's north of the border mate

I dont qualify for a queenslander, haven't had the lobotomy

Pugzley

I'd give you a back massage Dani, but I'm in Sydney. :(

Pugzley

Also, it's because you can't find your lighter and all your money went to paying off Shazza's child support, mirite?

:sarcasm:

I think your refering to pete cash and half the dragon's fans in this forum mate. I'm anti-drug, anti-smoking, drink-in-moderation Crooked Edge.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Turns out my entire apartment flooded while I was gone due to a leaky roof. I came back to find furniture moved around and a bunch of wet clothes in a basket, which I assumed I'd just failed to hang out before I left.

Which makes zero sense given I was gone three weeks.

New apartment incoming!

Status
Not open for further replies.