What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Superthread LXIII - Honouring the attractive women that exist in reality

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon2010

First Grade
Sounds awesome man. Where abouts are you looking at going next year?

Already been accepted at Montana State (In Montana, US obviously). Leave for the back end of this year and start of next year. So I'm out of here late July and return mid next-year.

It's a bloody cold state though. Right on the border of Canada.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
Oi, Apey - want to change the thread title to honour the return of Mis after his long journey?

Welcome back Bushy :)

can't stand being cold

Neither can I. Would rather 38 degrees and 99% humidity to the cold. Provided I can wear shorts, thongs and t shirt.

You're the hero LU deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

:lol::lol:

Misanthrope

Staff member
I'm back in frosty China and on wonderfully warm LU. What have I missed in the last three weeks? Any meltdowns or classic BM style moments?

Misanthrope

Staff member
Yeah, I heard there was some drama in D10's game and then yours.

Glad to see things are still sailing smoothly.

thorson1987

Coach
I'm back in frosty China and on wonderfully warm LU. What have I missed in the last three weeks? Any meltdowns or classic BM style moments?

How about this one.

Sam Burgess is not a union player. There is no circumstances in which we would release such a key player from a long term contract.

I'll eat my hat if he ever plays a competitive game of union.

Will not happen.

Nek Minut

http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/south-sydney-rabbitohs-accept-offer-for-sam-burgess-to-join-english-rugby-20140217-32v1a.html

South Sydney Rabbitohs accept offer for Sam Burgess to join English rugby
Date
February 17, 2014 - 11:38AM
Michael Carayannis
Rugby League Writer

Sam Burgess will leave the NRL at the end of the 2014 season and link with English rugby union club Bath.

South Sydney have released Burgess from the final two years of his contract, allowing their star forward to leave at the end of this season.

The Rabbitohs are set to receive almost $ 1 million for releasing Burgess. He told Souths co-owner Russell Crowe about his interest in the move before Christmas.

Burgess has been among South Sydney's best players since joining the club in 2010. His brothers Luke, Thomas and George also play at South Sydney.

?I'm happy this has all been sorted out before the start of the season so that I can concentrate on my game and the team without any other things in the way,? Burgess told the South Sydney website.

?An opportunity presented itself to head back home to England and to pursue a chance to represent my country in two different sports.

?With 2015 being a Rugby World Cup, it was an opportunity I had to pursue and I thank the Rabbitohs for allowing me to make this move and start the next chapter in my sporting career.

?But all of that starts next season.

?We have a great opportunity in front of us now as a group and I'll be doing my best every week to help us win each game and hopefully improve on what we've been able to achieve in the past two seasons."

The Rabbitohs have granted Burgess a release on the condition that the club has first and last rights on his services should he return to rugby league.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
D10 was an indie and outed. When SGL, his protection layer, ended up dead, they all tried to kill D10. There were a few candidates for lynching that day so the game was in the balance.

D10 post edited to prevent his own lynch. I made an error in judgement to kill him, and then allow day to continue. Town then lynched another mafia on a hunch and the game was practically over from there.

Basically, it was the equivalent to town taking out two non-townies, which was a massive advantage.

sensesmaybenumbed

Staff member
He post edited himself to death while being subject to a lynchtrain and drewwwwwwwwwwwww didn't go to night phase, which allowed one of us to get lynched instead.

Thanks dreeeeewwwwwwwwww.

Dutchy

Immortal
You did the right thing IMO Drew, regardless of the balance.

Mod kills for stuff like that shouldn't affect the phase in play. I see it as outside of the game.

Drew-Sta

Staff member
He post edited himself to death while being subject to a lynchtrain and drewwwwwwwwwwwww didn't go to night phase, which allowed one of us to get lynched instead.

Thanks dreeeeewwwwwwwwww.

dog-patting-cat.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.