What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RD8 V Cowboys 1300 Smiles Stadium

Can someone tell me the rule for players being inside the ten from the kick. Didn't we get a no try against us in a earlier game this year... Think it was Terepo. Tell me I'm dreaming??!!

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Finally we get decent ball in the Cowboys half around the 20 minute mark before this started to happen and bingo we start piling on the points. Our bench is much better than the Cowboys, Lussick & Pauli Pauli (Sandow & Norman the last 20 minutes) making a huge difference. We're in this game. Cowboys defense have many holes appearing on either side of the ruck. And we look tired after last Mondays game. Wonder if we can lift for the next 40 minutes. Come on BA shove it right up our boys arses, fire them up for a huge effort.

Last edited:

jono

Juniors
Can someone tell me the rule for players being inside the ten from the kick. Didn't we get a no try against us in a earlier game this year... Think it was Terepo. Tell me I'm dreaming??!!
Yes you are correct and the Taumalolo made a bigger play at the ball than Terepo did.
No consistency

Sphagnum

Coach

Parra get refereed by a different set of rules. See Manly's obstruction try last week for indisputable proof.

BennyBoy

Juniors
Yeah but Terepo got involved in the play and touched the ball

Chipmunk

Coach
Close but not yet Ron.

I actually think The Plane is the greatest Eel of all time. Put him in the team of the early 80s and I think he might have been an immortal.

To qualify this statement, I've seen every Parramatta premiership winning team play

Special player...Special player

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Nice come back, but it is up to Hayne - greatest eel of all time
Ummmm have you forgot your fav player of all time Burty Ron????

Great fightback, we would have put the cue in the rack the last few seasons and been pummelled. gower has been great and is a must re-sign IMO. Does someone know why Junior Paulo didn't get the gig tonight??? I rate the kid highly.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Finally we get decent ball in the Cowboys half around the 20 minute mark before this started to happen and bingo we start piling on the points. Our bench is much better than the Cowboys, Lussick & Pauli Pauli (Sandow & Norman the last 20 minutes) making a huge difference. We're in this game. Cowboys defense have many holes appearing on either side of the ruck. And we look tired after last Mondays game. Wonder if we can lift for the next 40 minutes. Come on BA shove it right up our boys arses, fire them up for a huge effort.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Not sure which thread is the the real one and which is the imposter.

This ones the official "game" thread mate, all chat during the game :cool:

the other one is for everything else, things like middle earth, orks and conspiracys

Casper The Ghost

First Grade

I hoped it would be pulled up, but I don't mind that call. Taumololo took one step, stopped, no defenders were affected (nobody tried to cover him, no defender did anything different). If he hadn't taken a step, the rest of the play would have panned out exactly the same. If the kick had gone directly in front of Taumololo rather than 5 yards to his right, there would have been some issues.

The Hayne knock on call after the charge down was a poorer decision, and it cost us.

eels_fan

First Grade
Commentary haven't mentioned Hayne carrying his shoulder all game once. Either blind or ignoring it

Latest posts