What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chipmunk

Coach
I see De Gois played for the Sharks.

I'm surprised they released him really (if they actually have). After all he wasn't there in 2011, there other hooking option was. Interesting to see what happens if everything turns pear shaped after June 30.

El Diablo

Post Whore
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...-their-game-20140607-zs0t3.html#ixzz33xJQn6re

Starting at hooker, De Gois played his final match for Cronulla before joining Parramatta for the rest of the year. Parramatta have been scouring the player market after first-choice hooker Nathan Peats was ruled out for the season after rupturing his anterior cruciate ligament last week. De Gois, 29, will join the Eels immediately.

Sharks fill-in skipper Wade Graham said De Gois spoke to his teammates at the end of the game.

“I think he tried to keep it quiet from the boys and focus on the game,” Graham said. “It broke in the media so, a lot of us knew before hand. When it broke in the media I don’t think Isaac had told his parents yet.

“We had a little chat after the game. Isaac got us in the group and let us know. None of us begrudge him. We wish him as friends all the best.

"I've never seen anything like it before...something happens every day at this club."

TheParraboy

Staff member
members email this morning confirming degois has signed with us for for 2.5 years effective immediately

be interesting next year when both him and peats are fit, play de gois in some games of the bench?

hindy111

Post Whore
Agree I would of thought 1.5 yrs. From what ive heard from sharks fans he has been awfull the last 12mths.And very slow.But from what ive seen he is a great little player.

hindy111

Post Whore
Just quickly-Hayne did keep his 3 origin dally m points.People said cause parra had bye he wouldn't.

2 and a half years though???? :?

Well, if he's cheap enough no great problem. There have to be concerns as to whether Kaysa will ever be able string together 2 games without being injured. It may have been necessary to offer him a longer deal to get him to leave mid-year.

Kornstar

Coach
I don't rate him enough for 2.5 years, i am happy with the rest of the season but anything beyond that is a little strange. Unless he's happy with playing in the NSW Cup and only play when needed........

The Colonel

Immortal
Maybe a deal with twelve months in our favour? An experienced player that can allow players to progress naturally rather than being fast tracked isn't a bad thing.

El Diablo

Post Whore
also nobody knows how easy Peats will come back next year and if he'll suddenly become injury prone ala Loko

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
reading the MR from Parra Arthur wanted a utility player so looks like he's been signed as a 14

andrew057

First Grade
2.5 years of De Gois is a terrible deal.

The guy has been very average this year and its not surprising the Sharks would let him go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts