What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured/Confirmed Signings and More Crap XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.

greena

Juniors
Papers had us $80k above cap at start of the season but we offloaded a number of players after that; Santi, Harrison, Williame, Ryan etc

Also, as mentioned in earlier post long term injuries to Loko & Peats may entitle us to relief on the cap.

Degois has already been paid by Cronulla so we may only have to chip in with a token amount.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I reckon we got him for close to nothing as sharks have a shit load of injuries and probably needed release him to bring in a squad tier player into their squad. Hooker was probably the only spot they have covered pretty good and they have brown who is making his debut today and is highly rated and can play hooker.

hindy111

Post Whore
Age 29 so still not too old
Games - 175+ in first grade ( must be doing something right )
Ive seen him play a lot.I rate him highly.If people liked Kingston then you will be happy.Isacc is a better player. He is tough has craft about him. Peats has been fantastic but before the start of this year Isacc would of been rated a better hooker. Remember Peats was playing reserves last year and a lot of people on here thought he would be average.

A change is what Isacc needs, Apparently his attitude and leadership is A++.
How long has he signed for? I reckon everyone on here will be pleasantly surprised.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
From this article, Shane Flanagan said "I always wanted to get Isaac De Gois back to Cronulla because I knew what he could bring in terms of attitude and culture."

Of course that might mean De Gois is a massive peptide dealer.

maybe we aint paying him

Probably offered him a 'coaching job' post-career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts