What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Y.N.W.A. Thread (Liverpool fans thread) II

Status
Not open for further replies.

WireMan

Bench
Liverpool fans trying to stop the United obsession by resorting to personal attacks! :lol:

Keep them coming boys.

I support my local shit team, do you?
How many A league games under all your belts?

I thought Skrtyl posted of the Fa but it was a homage to you guys wasn't it? :lol:

Stay classy Liverpool. YNWA. Etc.

saint.nick

Coach
...I can't be bothered. You constantly prance around in here like a knob with a humongous chip on your shoulder about everything. Ironic.

WireMan

Bench
...I can't be bothered. You constantly prance around in here like a knob with a humongous chip on your shoulder about everything. Ironic.

I have a chip on my shoulder about my team winning at anfailed? :lol:

Awesome stuff.

You are seeing your own problems in others here bud.

For your own sake though I'll leave it here.

I'll prance like a knob ( or a sandmole wtf? :lol:) somewhere else.
Might even talk football for a bit.

saint.nick

Coach
I could talk about football, but your arguments are just hypocritically geniused so I'm too assed to spell it out for you.

My own problems? You mean I probably harbour deep-lying desire to bash Scousers? Because that's how you seem usually.

Please do so. Maybe somebody else will appreciate your love for attention and hatred of scousers.

WireMan

Bench
I could talk about football, but your arguments are just hypocritically geniused so I'm too assed to spell it out for you.

My own problems? You mean I probably harbour deep-lying desire to bash Scousers? Because that's how you seem usually.

Please do so. Maybe somebody else will appreciate your love for attention and hatred of scousers.

I'm out of this thread dude.

Try talking about football then, rather than self analysing yourself.
It will be better for you than throwing not very insulting insults, and derailing your own teams thread.

I will help, even though I'm a prancing knob or something equally childish..

Is Allen good enough to play in a two man midfield?
Should Sterling be playing behind Sturridge, as he is your biggest threat?
Do you think Sterling can make it work out wide?
Do you have a plan B if plan A does not work?

WireMan

Bench
come back when you actually know enough about football to banter

Banter?

Calling someone a sandmole (?) then putting a big picture of said mole in a post is banter where you come from is it?

:lol::lol:

How much about football do I need to know to compete with that?

As I said to SN, I'm out of this thread.

Top Bantz... :lol: Cheerio.

edit. Banter so good, you deleted your post. It was posted as long as Gerrard was on the pitch!!

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Banter?

Calling someone a sandmole (?) then putting a big picture of said mole in a post is banter where you come from is it?

edit. Banter so good, you deleted your post. It was posted as long as Gerrard was on the pitch!!

it got deleted coz it the pic made you look to much of a goose.

you're getting the simplicity of responses you deserve.

tell us again how you're on the way out though.......:lol:

saint.nick

Coach
Banter?

Out of this thread? Clearly you're not.

No one is talking about football with you because neither are you. You just came to merely use it as a vehicle for shit stirring like a pest.

If you wanna talk about football, that's fine, but I guess the discussion depends on who feel like supporting today. Is it United or Warrington?

Last edited:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
Wire doesn't do football talk unless it's to tell us all how ripped off United were, or how disgraceful our players. You're actually lucky to be seeing him at all, tho United winning sees him show up. His notable absence last season was funny.

United bossed us, Gerrard and Skrtel got done, move on.

Allen is still shit, Sterling is wasted being stuck on a flank instead of playing more centrally working off Studge and Couts. Lucas is fit and needs to come straight back in imo. Let's hope BR can work it out for the run home.

saint.nick

Coach
yeah...but that would probably mean around 3 EPL games though? That's if they're counting this week too. It's incredible how much his body just breaks down. I can't recall any one time he got injured because of a tackle, his problems always flare up after the game or during training...

Craig Johnston

First Grade
Carra should have never retired, he's still got it...Harry on the other hand...;)

Thierry Henry is having the time of his life atm

Big Sam

First Grade
I think we just need to tell Balo that the remaining games this season are charity events if he's gonna produce shots like that :lol:

Jack_Napier

Staff member
God damn, Luis Garcia looks younger than everyone else in the game. Didn't see the game, how was it? Some fair players on show.

Craig Johnston

First Grade
11077851_467418346747361_2429864249268021005_n.jpg

this golden image makes my blood boil at H&G

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts