What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Cowboys

^b0ss^

Juniors
we are down on troops massive. there having a go thats all i want no head dropping
been good to watch.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
yep dont think we should run any attack to the right atm.

I'd actually move Semi to right wing and line up him up with some short side raids with Hopoate against Thurston. Hoppa got enough about him to attract their defenders and Semi would run straight over the top of Thurston one on one.

BoneyBlake17

Juniors
Its a miracle its only 6 pts. Expect the cowboys though to still put a score on in the 2nd half. They scored 5 tries in 10 mins last time and thruston cant play any worse

ash411

Bench
I'll take 10-4 at half time.

It's glaringly obvious that we have no attacking direction inside their 20 though, it's just a hodge podge of guys running for the line.

But it's nice to see them putting in, at least they haven't lied down for the cows, defense isn't terrible, is there really no better option for 5/8th that Sefa though? There has to be someone..

Noise

Coach
Well Sandow couldn't, so we're not losing anything there.

When Kelly came back into the side they moved Sandow to the left, which is baffling because Kelly's left to right passing kept missing the mark. And it continues tonight.

^b0ss^

Juniors
be good to watch thurston get snapped in half early in the sec half.dont think the cowboys could handle that well.for the amount of players we have out,think we are killing it atm.

T.S Quint

Coach
Defense has been good. Attack has been lacking but we expected that.

Defends has actually been poor.
Terrible line speed, and awful marker defence. Their two tries couldn't have been any softer.
Their unforced errors are keeping us in this match. Nothing we are doing is.