What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Game thread v Cowboys

Stagger eel

Staff member
I'm deadset wrapped at the half time score.....lol

Mind you I'm expecting them to turn it on in the second 40 and rack up 30 or 40

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Cowboys seriously could not have played any worse in that half and they are still beating us :lol:

If they come out with their heads switched on for the second half it could be ugly

Bigfella

Coach
Morgs has rolled his sleeves up in light of our injury toll
And made 3 runs for 22 metres

We are lucky to have that sort of depth.

Delboy

First Grade
It's funny sometimes watching Kelly play in NRL , he is so far behind the rest of the players, but he can kick - can't pass or run though. Our young players are having a real dig which is good to see

Lussick tends to run at the opposition when he has the ball, not at the space either side of them, for a big , athletic bloke he really has no footy awareness

Captain BF

Juniors
I've never seen a half or five eighth whose timing is as badly out as Kelly. He's a second behind every other player which is why he throws so many bad passes and takes the wrong options so oftern.

jk13

First Grade
:clap::clap::clap: nice to see our forwards give a bit back when against all odds. Can see them and the refs doing a number on us in the 2nd.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cowboys seriously could not have played any worse in that half and they are still beating us :lol:

If they come out with their heads switched on for the second half it could be ugly

And it's not like we are playing that great either!!! Our defence has frustrated their attack leading to a few errors

T.S Quint

Coach
The cowboys will improve in the second half.
We need to get a hell of a lot better to keep this score even close.

Chipmunk

Coach
Well we seemed to have warmed ourself into the game with the Cowboys taking the foot off the throat.

Latest posts