What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'16 | R7 | Thu | MAN 10-22 PAR | Brookvale

Round 7: Sea Eagles v Eels

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BunniesMan

Immortal
What for ?

Symonds doesnt hit him high

He clearly does. If the grass is green Symonds smacks him in the face. He hit his face on the way to his shoulder and arm where he dislodged the ball. But before the ball was dislodged he made contact with the head.

GongPanther

Referee
How's that not a penalty

Don't worry about it.

The refs will make up for it in the 2nd half.The consensus in here is strong that it should have been a try.Parra lose by a try,and they'll have every right to be livid.

And yet another nail in the coffin for the Bunker.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't worry about it.

The refs will make up for it in the 2nd half.The consensus in here is strong that it should have been a try.Parra lose by a try,and they'll have every right to be livid.

And yet another nail in the coffin for the Bunker.

Maybe I'm blind, but I thought it was not a try.

*shrugs*

I'm just glad that my footy team can actually compete for the first time in six years.

Pete Cash

Post Whore
He clearly does. If the grass is green Symonds smacks him in the face. He hit his face on the way to his shoulder and arm where he dislodged the ball. But before the ball was dislodged he made contact with the head.

Im willing to believe im wrong because everyone disagrees with me but i thought symonds struck the shoulder of jennings and then knocks the ball out.

I can see why the bunker made the call it did.

GongPanther

Referee
Maybe I'm blind, but I thought it was not a try.

*shrugs*

I'm just glad that my footy team can actually compete for the first time in six years.

Parra are going well.Once this side has been together for a few more games,expect even more improvement.They are not exactly where they want to be now,but they will get there.Just enjoy the ride you're on ATM.