What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - HOW OLD ARE YOU?

sharknows

Bench
I've suffered the longest along with Quigs.....got wet on the hill at the 73 grand final drinking COLD GOLD KB.....I was under 20 then!

22 f

blonde, big tits

i like to watch the team play in my sharks jersey and lace panties whilst drinking budweiser

up up cronulla

Quigs

Immortal
I've suffered the longest along with Quigs.....got wet on the hill at the 73 grand final drinking COLD GOLD KB.....I was under 20 then!
I was of legal drinking age whilst attending that monumental event.
I was but a diamond dozen when I attended our first ever game at the Sports Ground. (and we beat eastern suburbs.. hey thats got to be an omen)
I am now farked, dementiated, incontinent, and stubbornly staying on the right side of the grass until we finally win a f**king comp.

Then youse, the NRL and all the other thieving corrupted bastards that have destroyed the game can all go and get intercoursed. Tell the truth I cant wait until it happens.

Did youse hear that 3rd time offender James Roberts is undergoing an approved NRL course to address his drinking problem but he is okay to play this weekend. Buster Seymour sends his regards.

Quigs

Immortal
You youngen's, you need to get away from your keyboards and get out in the backyard and play more active sports.

You'll all turn into useless sloths