What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OT - HOW OLD ARE YOU?

Quigs

Immortal
I haven't seen it either Arnold. Luckily for most league fans only a few clubs have folded and died over the last couple of decades. Why some of the clubs that folded and died and come back as a new merged entity with a new name even have forced some of their imbecile supporters to have to go to two home grounds. I mean to ask, how many homegrounds can 'one' team have.

DaSuperHero2

"Moderator"
I haven't seen it either Arnold. Luckily for most league fans only a few clubs have folded and died over the last couple of decades. Why some of the clubs that folded and died and come back as a new merged entity with a new name even have forced some of their imbecile supporters to have to go to two home grounds. I mean to ask, how many homegrounds can 'one' team have.

Pretty rich considering you used to support us

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I've at that age where I'm a cynical bitter merkin who has stopped giving a flying f**k about diets, tv, modern 'music', exercise, ironed clothes and working for some company.

The great thing is, I'm reliably informed that I can only get worse from here, which I'm hugely looking forward to.

Quigs

Immortal
Geeze a lot of youse are either deadset liars or youse have had a bloody hard life.

carinashark

First Grade
64 next month. I rode my bike up from Oyster Bay to see the Sharks play Manly at the Sutherland cricket ground.. Hooked.