What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up up Cronulla

StormHi

Juniors
Awesome Game Both teams busted their guts out.

Disappointed we did not get the Lollies but the better team won.

Super happy for the Shark fans you guys n gals have put up with alot of shit over the years and waited a long ass time for this.

Enjoy.

Highlight of the game for me was watching the Storm keep the score to 8-0 in the first half with Sharks camped on our tryline.

Was awesome

Shorty

Staff member
It's Chambers, he never passes the f**king ball.

And now i have my son in the room next to mine singing Up Up Cronulla.

Little merkin should shut up.
The remarkable thing though is in that last set the Storm could pretty much have scored anywhere.
The Sharks were SO desperate to win they were all going in to tackle the one Storm player leaving semi trailer sized holes.

There was no drawing and passing though, the Storm were just completely rattled and couldn't keep the composure they're known for.

Credit goes to the Sharks and the crowd for that, a thoroughly well deserved grand final win.

Hey Shorty, you are one of the most reasonable posters in here. Generous in your comments and fair minded in your criticisms.

Appreciate your congrats more than most

squiddy

Juniors
A very small criticism here but I thought Gallen could have been better in his speech.

He wasn't really gracious to the Storm.

Oh I don't know about that , I watched him after the game and after he did a couple of interviews he went around and spoke individually to all the storm players and staff and he was still talking up the storm at 2.00am back at shark park , I thought he handled himself quite well

ellskimore

Juniors
Gallen's speech was great. He acknowledged the club's history and what it meant to the fans and finished with a strong quotable line for the papers. A much better effort than John Sutton's "Wooo! Dis is for da boyce!".

coolumsharkie

Referee
Was at the game the atmosphere was pretty amazing, watching the 50 year old man next to me scream his lungs out when it looked like the Storm were going to steal it and then break down and cry his eyes out when they hung on was unreal. When i congratulated him on the win hr was still shaking and in a state of shock. It was awesome stuff, congrats to all the long suffering Sharks fans on here you and your boys certainly deserved it.

That might have been me mate. Except I probably dont look 50 but maybe after that final minute i definitely did.

coolumsharkie

Referee
The remarkable thing though is in that last set the Storm could pretty much have scored anywhere.
The Sharks were SO desperate to win they were all going in to tackle the one Storm player leaving semi trailer sized holes.

There was no drawing and passing though, the Storm were just completely rattled and couldn't keep the composure they're known for.

Credit goes to the Sharks and the crowd for that, a thoroughly well deserved grand final win.

Well said that was exactly how it was. I was down the other end and you could have sailed the QE2 thruogh some of those gaps, for thr life of me I dont know how the fk they didnt score. It went from torture to Incredible relief and to a surreal feeling and extreme elation. What a great night.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Was at the game the atmosphere was pretty amazing, watching the 50 year old man next to me scream his lungs out when it looked like the Storm were going to steal it and then break down and cry his eyes out when they hung on was unreal. When i congratulated him on the win hr was still shaking and in a state of shock. It was awesome stuff, congrats to all the long suffering Sharks fans on here you and your boys certainly deserved it.
I wasn't that particular 50 year old bloke but I was one of them. Unbelievable.