What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Targets 3

Swarzey

Bench
@badel_cmail - EXCLUSIVE: Newcastle table $3 mil offer for cowboys sensation Kalyn Ponga, richest deal for a teenager in NRL history @AndrewHammo72

@badel_cmail - AFL's Lions have been told they are out of the race for Ponga. Could be at Knights as early as next season @AndrewHammo72

Over 5 years.

My f**king god.

perverse

Referee
Brown going all in on this one. Has the potential to be a monumental coup, or a burning wreck. Has me a bit excited again, though.

I'd say we're odds on to have him for next year if we're going to have him 2018 (others have probably already speculated that). Can't imagine the Cowboys will want to waste anymore time with him. It'll sting them and their fans... I'd almost feel a bit sorry for them if they hadn't basked in recent glory.

Swarzey

Bench
It's a huge risk but if the kid ends up being half as good as they say he will be, it will be worth it.

I'd rather not be here in two years time feeling empty that we didn't take the chance. In Brown we trust really.

perverse

Referee
Apparently the Cowboys are looking for a prop to replace Hannant before they'll let go of Ponga for 2017.

Trade for Korbs? They can have Mataora if they're really stupid.

Johns Magic

Referee
Apparently the Cowboys are looking for a prop to replace Hannant before they'll let go of Ponga for 2017.

Trade for Korbs? They can have Mataora if they're really stupid.

Where you hearing that?

Any prop but the Saifitis and we have a deal. Preferably Korbin.

perverse

Referee
Where you hearing that?

Any prop but the Saifitis and we have a deal. Preferably Korbin.
Someone on clown college transcribed an article from the Courier Mail. Admittedly, this isn't a golden source... but they went to some considerable effort if they fabricated the article.