What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

1) I don't see what that has to do with what I just posted regarding McCabe, Hillary etc.? Is it somehow supposed to negate what I just posted above?

2) The Republicans are just as much a part of the Deep State as the likes of Hillary. You'll find, among others, both McCain and Graham will go down once the 650k emails come out. The Bush family will be exposed, as well.

What I'm posting about is not a partisan thing. It's not a pro-Republic/Liberal or anti-Democrat/Labor thing. They're all f**ked and both sides are a part of it. It's not a right vs. left thing, although the left are currently the useful idiots of the likes of George Soros. So continuing to play that angle will just, as I've mentioned above, make you look like a fool, Gronk.

Gronk

Staff member
1) I don't see what that has to do with what I just posted regarding McCabe, Hillary etc.? Is it somehow supposed to negate what I just posted above?

2) The Republicans are just as much a part of the Deep State as the likes of Hillary. You'll find, among others, both McCain and Graham will go down once the 650k emails come out. The Bush family will be exposed, as well.

What I'm posting about is not a partisan thing. It's not a pro-Republic/Liberal or anti-Democrat/Labor thing. They're all f**ked and both sides are a part of it. It's not a right vs. left thing, although the left are currently the useful idiots of the likes of George Soros. So continuing to play that angle will just, as I've mentioned above, make you look like a fool, Gronk.

What I find hilarious is you pretending like you have inside information about some underground network of intentional merkins who really run the world. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you "know" shit other than what you have read from other tin-foil hatted lunatics ? Yet somehow I am the fool ?

upload_2017-5-12_8-43-40.jpeg

I'm perfectly content to wait and have things unfold.

I've given some pretty specific information in my posts, so you can't say I haven't laid my cards on the table.

I don't have "inside information" and have never claimed to have it. I just know where to look and how to distinguish between Fake News and the real thing. That, Gronk, is something you have yet to learn and until you do you will remain a parrot, a useful idiot.

But that's ok. Keep posting Tweets and feeling intellectually superior. Like I said, I'm happy to lay my cards on the table and see how things unfold.

Gronk

Staff member
I'm perfectly content to wait and have things unfold.

I've given some pretty specific information in my posts, so you can't say I haven't laid my cards on the table.

I don't have "inside information" and have never claimed to have it. I just know where to look and how to distinguish between Fake News and the real thing. That, Gronk, is something you have yet to learn and until you do you will remain a parrot, a useful idiot.

But that's ok. Keep posting Tweets and feeling intellectually superior. Like I said, I'm happy to lay my cards on the table and see how things unfold.

The scene is set then. I await with baited breath.

BTW I don't pretend to be intellectually superior to anyone here. What I like are facts as opposed to conspiracy based smear and innuendo.

When the Deep State caves, the Clintons and Bushes are in jail, child trafficking syndicates run from Washington pizza shops shut down and the true location of Atlantis revealed - I will be the first to congratulate you and will personally collate your posts on this the LU Non-Footy Chat Thread and send them to the Walkley Foundation.

Incorrect

Coach
When the Deep State caves, the Clintons and Bushes are in jail, child trafficking syndicates run from Washington pizza shops shut down and the true location of Atlantis revealed - I will be the first to congratulate you and will personally collate your posts on this the LU Non-Footy Chat Thread and send them to the Walkley Foundation.

You Fool!!!

League Unlimited and the Walkley Foundation are in on it....

FFS Gronk!

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I actually really love you guys, but you're just setting yourselves up to look like fools.

Watch for Andrew McCabe. I don't think, personally, that Comey was corrupt. They removed him because he wasn't able to do his job. It's McCabe who has been running for Hillary for 20 years. It was McCabe that took the $675,000 bribe through his wife (and there will be more of this for McCabe than just that one instance).

Once McCabe is gone, Robert Boyce (Chief of Detectives, NYPD) can finally come forward in full.

It's more complicated than I can write in a short paragraph or two but I'll do my best to summarise.

What you'll find is that Hillary has been using Blackberrys to funnel classified information to private servers that she can then sell to whoever was willing to pay (via speechches, donations to the Clinton Foundation etc.). The Blackberrys have had all had the Blackberry Enterprise Server program installed that (unwittingly for many who had Hillary's phones) automatically synced to BBs with the same platform in a set proximity.

Basically, Hillary would get, say, Obama a phone. He wouldn't know that as soon as he came inside the radius to another "bugged" phone, that his phone would automatically sync its contents to the second phone. This would then be funnelled back to the private server via further automatic syncing. This is Huma Abedin's private server, which itself synced with Anthony Weiner's laptop (admitted by Comey in the last week). It's also the Awan Brothers' private server that was taking the syncs. Once centralised, Hillary could sell the information, or use it to manage ratlines for drug running, arms running, organ harvesting and human trafficking.

Once McCabe is gone, once Boyce comes forward, once the 650k emails are released...it's game over. Among other things, the pizzagate stuff will come out. You'll also find that Hillary (through Weiner, originally) installed Pakistani ISI (the Awan Brothers) in the ranks of Congressional IT staff in order to manage her operations.

The key, right now, is Andrew McCabe. He has been running for Hillary for decades and he's the last line of defense for the Deep State. If Trump can get rid of him, it's game over.
Love you too HJ.

Bazal

Post Whore
What I find hilarious is you pretending like you have inside information about some underground network of intentional merkins who really run the world. Do you really expect anyone to believe that you "know" shit other than what you have read from other tin-foil hatted lunatics ? Yet somehow I am the fool ?

View attachment 13150

Of course there are underground merkins who really run the world....but it's not some two-bit bonkers US politicians like Hillary Clinton and Anthony "Show Us Ya" Weiner. They're all self interested gutless merkins who'd sell each other up the river in a heartbeat....

It's the people that fund political campaigns and movements all over the world and choose very carefully who gets the big money backing (and in the US case, the nominations).

Avenger

Immortal
The best alibi to an event which you are suspected of doing is to make it so obvious that people wouldn't believe you would do it so blatantly.

Of course there are underground merkins who really run the world....but it's not some two-bit bonkers US politicians like Hillary Clinton and Anthony "Show Us Ya" Weiner. They're all self interested gutless merkins who'd sell each other up the river in a heartbeat....

It's the people that fund political campaigns and movements all over the world and choose very carefully who gets the big money backing (and in the US case, the nominations).

I'd put Hillary at the Lieutenant level, so there's still Captains, Majors and Generals above her.

You'll have Soros above her as a Captain, and then the likes of the Hanovers, Sinclairs, Windsors, Krupps, Hapsburgs etc. at the top of the food chain.

So, in essence, you're right, Bazal. Except for Weiner. Once you look beyond the doofus sexting and see his connection to the likes of Ehud Barak, you realise he's not entirely the doofus he seems to be, at first. You'll find he started the infiltration of the Awan Brothers into Congress and was responsible for handling a lot of the hardware for Clinton.

And it will be Weiner's laptop that will break the whole thing. The three servers - Clinton's, Abedin's and the Awans' - went straight into the hands of the FBI so they could be compromised, but Weiner's laptop went through the NYPD first and Boyce has already made statements about what was on it. He'll have a copy and once the FBI is no longer running as a roadblock for Clinton then Boyce can come forward.

strider

Post Whore
What if she wont stop talkn you might have to put something in her mouth.A sock maybe???
A sock might be a bit off putting ... perhaps something else ... maybe something that rhyms with sock? ... hmmm, not sure what - help a brother out here hindy, what do you think?