What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Non Footy Chat Thread II

Actually, The President followed the advice of the DOJ and fired a guy who was a roadblock into investigations involving the private servers of Clinton, Abedin and the Awan Brothers, as well as the laptop of Wiener.

And as the dismissal letter clearly states, Trump was not under investigation. That letter would have been signed off by the DOJ, too, so there's facts behind it.

Keep parroting the talking points of the leftoids, Gronk. It'll be funny when the whole thing comes crashing down.

Watch for McCabe to get smacked soon, too. Taking a $675k bribe from the Clintons while overseeing an investigation into Clinton's server is gonna come back to bite him in the arse.

Gronk

Staff member
Actually, The President followed the advice of the DOJ and fired a guy who was a roadblock into investigations involving the private servers of Clinton, Abedin and the Awan Brothers, as well as the laptop of Wiener.

And as the dismissal letter clearly states, Trump was not under investigation. That letter would have been signed off by the DOJ, too, so there's facts behind it.

Keep parroting the talking points of the leftoids, Gronk. It'll be funny when the whole thing comes crashing down.

Watch for McCabe to get smacked soon, too. Taking a $675k bribe from the Clintons while overseeing an investigation into Clinton's server is gonna come back to bite him in the arse.

Sure mate. That pizza peodophile thing too will break real soon too.

Kornstar

Coach
f**kin sydney is too overcrowded - move thousands of people to the country i say, along with companies ... australia needs more cities

For some reason companies feel that if they leave the city/North Sydney they lose some prestige. Even moving to Parramatta is considered a step down.

There is no chance they'll move bush.......

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Mark got sick due to an overseas assignment in Africa's in the 90's which f**ked up his kidneys. He did have a transplant.

Gronk

Staff member
Mark got sick due to an overseas assignment in Africa's in the 90's which f**ked up his kidneys. He did have a transplant.

Yep, I saw this in Surry Hills.

Mark Colvin's kidney donation becomes a theatre play
By Nicole Chettle
Posted 28 Feb 2017, 9:16pm

PHOTO: Mary Ellen-Field and Mark Colvin at the Belvoir Street Theatre. (ABC News: Nicole Chettle)
MAP: Sydney 2000 PHOTO: Actors Sarah Peirse and John Howard in the Belvoir Production of Mark Colvin's Kidney. (ABC News: Nicole Chettle)

A friendship was born between the interviewer and interviewee and when the time came, Ms Field donated a kidney to Colvin.

Colvin had three years of dialysis before his transplant.

"It's wonderful. I don't have to go to dialysis three days a week," Colvin said.

"And I don't have to go through that rollercoaster of slowly being poisoned by your own body."

Talk about organ donation
Colvin said his passion for organ donation preceded his operation by "a long time" and urged families to speak about the subject.

"I'm not going out there and saying 'You've got to donate your organs', I'm saying you've got to tell people what your wishes are — whether you want to donate your organs or not," he said.

"When that time comes, it's probably going to be because of a car smash or some dreadful accident like that and they [your family] won't be able to ask you afterwards."

Ms Field was back at work 11 days after the operation.

"You know there's a bit of pain for the first few days but hey, you're saving someone's life," she said.

"You can put up with a bit of pain. It's like having babies you know — you get something good at the end."

The play's director, David Berthold, said the production shined a light on contemporary issues, like organ donation, and justice.

Colvin admitted to being a little nervous about looking at his life on stage.

"I went to the rehearsal rooms the other day and I saw the hospital bed and it triggered a bit of PTSD," he said.

"I've had 22 years in and out of hospital beds and I think it [the play] is going to knock me around a bit in that sense."

The play was written by acclaimed Australian playwright Tommy Murphy and the premiere season has begun at the Belvoir Street Theatre in Sydney.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore

...and you just keep parroting the "rightoids". As always, the actual truth will be somewhere in between those extreme views.

Gronk

Staff member

BREAKING

Washington (CNN)Federal prosecutors have issued grand jury subpoenas to associates of former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn seeking business records, as part of the ongoing probe of Russian meddling in last year's election, according to people familiar with the matter. CNN learned of the subpoenas hours before President Donald Trump fired FBI director James Comey.

The subpoenas represent the first sign of a significant escalation of activity in the FBI's broader investigation begun last July into possible ties between Trump campaign associates and Russia.
The subpoenas issued in recent weeks by the US Attorney's Office in Alexandria, Virginia, were received by associates who worked with Flynn on contracts after he was forced out as director of the Defense Intelligence Agency in 2014, according to the people familiar with the investigation.

http://edition.cnn.com/2017/05/09/politics/grand-jury-fbi-russia/index.html

========================================================

WASHINGTON—In the weeks before President Donald Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, a federal investigation into potential collusion between Trump associates and the Russian government was heating up, as Mr. Comey became increasingly occupied with the probe.

Mr. Comey started receiving daily instead of weekly updates on the investigation, beginning at least three weeks ago, according to people with knowledge of the matter and the progress of the Federal Bureau of Investigation probe. Mr. Comey was concerned by information showing possible evidence of collusion, according to these people.

White House officials said Wednesday that Mr. Trump had for months been contemplating the possibility of removing Mr. Comey, and that the dismissal this week wasn’t connected to the Russian probe.

Meanwhile, a congressional investigation into Russian meddling picked up steam as the Senate Intelligence Committee issued a subpoena Wednesday for the president’s former national security adviser, Mike Flynn, to produce documents relevant to the investigation. And a federal grand jury in Northern Virginia has issued subpoenas for records tied to Mr. Flynn, according to a person familiar with the matter.

FBI and Senate investigations into Mr. Flynn, which had been looking into the nature of his contacts with Russia before he joined the White House, expanded in recent weeks to include an examination of Mr. Flynn’s tenure as Mr. Trump’s chief security adviser, people familiar with the probe said.

Mr. Flynn was forced to resign as national security adviser for misleading Vice President Mike Pence about his contacts with Russian officials.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/james-...on-before-being-fired-u-s-official-1494433061

Last edited:
Sure mate. That pizza peodophile thing too will break real soon too.

...and you just keep parroting the "rightoids". As always, the actual truth will be somewhere in between those extreme views.

I actually really love you guys, but you're just setting yourselves up to look like fools.

Watch for Andrew McCabe. I don't think, personally, that Comey was corrupt. They removed him because he wasn't able to do his job. It's McCabe who has been running for Hillary for 20 years. It was McCabe that took the $675,000 bribe through his wife (and there will be more of this for McCabe than just that one instance).

Once McCabe is gone, Robert Boyce (Chief of Detectives, NYPD) can finally come forward in full.

It's more complicated than I can write in a short paragraph or two but I'll do my best to summarise.

What you'll find is that Hillary has been using Blackberrys to funnel classified information to private servers that she can then sell to whoever was willing to pay (via speechches, donations to the Clinton Foundation etc.). The Blackberrys have had all had the Blackberry Enterprise Server program installed that (unwittingly for many who had Hillary's phones) automatically synced to BBs with the same platform in a set proximity.

Basically, Hillary would get, say, Obama a phone. He wouldn't know that as soon as he came inside the radius to another "bugged" phone, that his phone would automatically sync its contents to the second phone. This would then be funnelled back to the private server via further automatic syncing. This is Huma Abedin's private server, which itself synced with Anthony Weiner's laptop (admitted by Comey in the last week). It's also the Awan Brothers' private server that was taking the syncs. Once centralised, Hillary could sell the information, or use it to manage ratlines for drug running, arms running, organ harvesting and human trafficking.

Once McCabe is gone, once Boyce comes forward, once the 650k emails are released...it's game over. Among other things, the pizzagate stuff will come out. You'll also find that Hillary (through Weiner, originally) installed Pakistani ISI (the Awan Brothers) in the ranks of Congressional IT staff in order to manage her operations.

The key, right now, is Andrew McCabe. He has been running for Hillary for decades and he's the last line of defense for the Deep State. If Trump can get rid of him, it's game over.

Gronk

Staff member
I actually really love you guys, but you're just setting yourselves up to look like fools.

Watch for Andrew McCabe. I don't think, personally, that Comey was corrupt. They removed him because he wasn't able to do his job. It's McCabe who has been running for Hillary for 20 years. It was McCabe that took the $675,000 bribe through his wife (and there will be more of this for McCabe than just that one instance).

Once McCabe is gone, Robert Boyce (Chief of Detectives, NYPD) can finally come forward in full.

It's more complicated than I can write in a short paragraph or two but I'll do my best to summarise.

What you'll find is that Hillary has been using Blackberrys to funnel classified information to private servers that she can then sell to whoever was willing to pay (via speechches, donations to the Clinton Foundation etc.). The Blackberrys have had all had the Blackberry Enterprise Server program installed that (unwittingly for many who had Hillary's phones) automatically synced to BBs with the same platform in a set proximity.

Basically, Hillary would get, say, Obama a phone. He wouldn't know that as soon as he came inside the radius to another "bugged" phone, that his phone would automatically sync its contents to the second phone. This would then be funnelled back to the private server via further automatic syncing. This is Huma Abedin's private server, which itself synced with Anthony Weiner's laptop (admitted by Comey in the last week). It's also the Awan Brothers' private server that was taking the syncs. Once centralised, Hillary could sell the information, or use it to manage ratlines for drug running, arms running, organ harvesting and human trafficking.

Once McCabe is gone, once Boyce comes forward, once the 650k emails are released...it's game over. Among other things, the pizzagate stuff will come out. You'll also find that Hillary (through Weiner, originally) installed Pakistani ISI (the Awan Brothers) in the ranks of Congressional IT staff in order to manage her operations.

The key, right now, is Andrew McCabe. He has been running for Hillary for decades and he's the last line of defense for the Deep State. If Trump can get rid of him, it's game over.

Latest posts