What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

BennyV

Referee
I'm not up with Mary's machinations, where would you play Johnston
No one is up with Mary's machinations!

There's 2 scenarios:
1) Fullback. Bad move IMO, we've got Kurt Mann there who, despite having a single poor game against Cronulla last year (along with the rest of the team) has all the tools to be a very good fullback. He's played great at 6 in place of Widdop, his defence, footwork and ball skills are very good and after spending half a season on the wing, he's good enough under the high ball. Better option IMO than Johnston, who MAY be slightly quicker but that's about it.

2) Wing. Again, bad move - to pull him away from Souffs we'd have to have paid more than they offer, and we've got some serious talen in the outside backs who should be using Nightingales wing (when he leaves) to get a taste of first grade.

Ray McKigney

Juniors
Koribete --> Titans

Apparently before June 30.

Storm are content with Addo-Carr.
Raiders have gone cold on him.
It's rumoured to be between the Eels and Titans.
The Eels want him for 2018 but his manager has been talking to clubs about playing this season.

Union traitors always come crawling back to the good game.

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Koribete --> Titans

Apparently before June 30.

Storm are content with Addo-Carr.
Raiders have gone cold on him.
It's rumoured to be between the Eels and Titans.
The Eels want him for 2018 but his manager has been talking to clubs about playing this season.

Union traitors always come crawling back to the good game.

like curtis rona

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Thanks for the big scoop. I posted that over 3 weeks ago.

it was completed today. like i said earlier, i don't trawl threads like some do here to catch up on discussions.

so much for DCE's mateship. ironic he's going somewhere where he'll either get more or less time than the bloke replacing him at origin level.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
it was completed today. like i said earlier, i don't trawl threads like some do here to catch up on discussions.

so much for DCE's mateship. ironic he's going somewhere where he'll either get more or less time than the bloke replacing him at origin level.

Another cool story from the coolest story teller on LU.