What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rumoured Signings

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Guerra is pretty close to what the Knights need right now, an experienced forward. A good prop would be better though

Reports are hes been offered $500k per season which isnt really high at all, probably less than what hes on now in relation to salary cap %

His game today proved he is still a good edge player. I think the Roosters playing him in the middle didnt suit him at all

RazorRam0n

Juniors
Guerra is pretty close to what the Knights need right now, an experienced forward. A good prop would be better though

Reports are hes been offered $500k per season which isnt really high at all, probably less than what hes on now in relation to salary cap %

His game today proved he is still a good edge player. I think the Roosters playing him in the middle didnt suit him at all

tigers got mcqueen for about 400k, that's a far better deal.

just shows where the knights are in the food chain

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Is it? McQueen lost his origin spot to Guerra. Id say hes probably valued a little higher

It really comes down to whether you rate Guerra $100K more than McQueen i guess

I dont think there is much in that at all really. Personally, id prefer Guerra on the books

RazorRam0n

Juniors
mcqueen has performed better than when he was dropped imo.

and guerra should never have been selected this season as per general concensus.

between the 2 at 400k i'd still go mcqueen that's how bad guerra is right now. it's ironic that only the tiggers have made guerra look half good all season.

Caped Crusader

Juniors
Meh, i dont agree. I think hes been judged too harshly this year on the field especially given Robbo has used him mostly in the middle where hes clearly not suited

Looking at both players stats this year too, Guerra is ahead in pretty much all metrics. Tackles, Metres run etc

Its tough to suggest that McQueen is the better player

Last edited:

Clifferd

Coach
Because we're f**kin shithouse this year

We'll make Moses look like Thurston when we play him

McQueen was a Taylor buy and at that time he was looking like our major signing lol

The panel on the Fox Sports coverage of the Tigers v Roosters game yesterday had a post match interview with Aiden Guerra. They asked him about the press reports linking him to Newcastle. Guerra confirmed he is in negotiations with the Knights and expects to have a contract finalised soon.

Latest posts