What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

strider

Post Whore
Have you read my posts? I'm not disputing that the on-field refs blew the call. I'm just saying that I don't think going to bunker would help, as I don't believe they can over rule that one.
Sorry. Im just saying they can. There is no reason why not ... possession is irrelevant ... the ball can just touch a player, never take possession, and if his teammate infront of him then intentionally touches it, it is offside

The issue is that 4 onfield officials just completely ignored it happened

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Also another point no one has mentioned. For the storms 3rd try to slater, muster looked off side, he chased the kick but did slow down, but he went within 10 metres of the ball, probably was within 5 metres.

Isn't that a penalty ?

Last edited:

hindy111

Post Whore
Honestly Yvonne Sampson is pretty average...and I don't mean that in a negative way, she's fine but I know plenty of normal people who are just as good looking.

Of course I'm not so I "know" them in a friends way...dammit.

You see on tv everyday amd she becomes like the girls at local coffee shop etc...Attraction builds.
If she walked down st i doubt you stop and look.

strider

Post Whore
Someone posted cummins overruled the touchie on their first try .... they just showed replay - sure did ... the touchie stops inline with the pass, as they are meant to do if they believe something is wrong ... cummins clearly just decided otherwise

We bitch about touchies having their eyes painted on and doing nothing, but they do make a call n get ignored

Oh well

ParraSteve

Juniors
The fact we went within 2 points of beating this year's red hot favorites in Melbourne with our errors and ref decisions says alot about this team. We are a genuine premiership threat now

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Someone posted cummins overruled the touchie on their first try .... they just showed replay - sure did ... the touchie stops inline with the pass, as they are meant to do if they believe something is wrong ... cummins clearly just decided otherwise

We bitch about touchies having their eyes painted on and doing nothing, but they do make a call n get ignored

Oh well
Nah mate Mau cost us the game remember????

phantom eel

First Grade
images-5-jpg.15292

Credit to whoever made this
That's brilliant.

Bazal

Post Whore
View attachment 15297

You got what you deserved Baz - no more, lo less.

But good to see you (kind of) pull your head in.

Lol. Look who comes waltzing in after the event like Sam Thaiday

I pray that some day you get what you deserve.... And that's not a few comments on a forum.

Of course you're too much of a sniveling gutless coward to carry on the way you do here out where there might be consequences.

phantom eel

First Grade
I thought I'd try the bartman approach. It's quite therapeutic. Beats getting off the couch.

Now f**k off you irrelevant sack of shit.
Pages ago, but just exercising my right of reply to say.... that was a very weak comeback to being called out for suggesting two forum members should commit suicide, just because they had a different POV to poor widdle Baz.

Grow up next time dude.

phantom eel

First Grade
Lol. Look who comes waltzing in after the event like Sam Thaiday

I pray that some day you get what you deserve.... And that's not a few comments on a forum.

Of course you're too much of a sniveling gutless coward to carry on the way you do here out where there might be consequences.
I wasn't waltzing after the event - I was the first one who called you out today for being a dickhead to other forum members.

And still with the physical threats... because someone disagreed with what you typed on an internet forum?

Little man syndrome much... lol. Go and have another wine - or a Tim Smith-style meltdown.

Latest posts